**DO NOT crack these models to unlock them**
# Credits for the model parts and accessories are provided in README.
# Individual model pics are provided within dowload folder.
I'll try to clean up some of the issues shared with me. *VG+ does not work in FiveM servers because it is a Rage plugin; single player only*
After following the link above to download the script, put those files in your "plugins" folder, which should be within your GTA V main directory. I cannot supply the files directly to you; per agreement with the author, anyone using his plugin will download directly from him to ensure they have the up-to-date version. @alexguirre gets full credit for the plugin. NOTE: because it is a Rage plugin, it will not work with FiveM (my understanding anyway, I don't do FiveM RP). Using Rage settings you can choose the plugin to auto load when you launch the game, or you can manually load it in game using the Rage trainer.
Next, create a "Vehicle Gadgets+" folder in your GTA V main directory. Within this folder should be the "Conditions" folder and truck XML files from my download. You do not use the folders labeled engine, ladder, etc., just the XML inside. But, do make sure the XML file name MATCHES the name you use for the model and the model. So, if the model is in the "firetruk" slot, then the VG+ XML should be labeled "firetruk", just as the ELS VCF name has to match as well. Also, the VG+ XML for each model may be slightly different, so ensure you use the XML that corresponds with the model.
- Issues may include: collisions, glass break, environmental lighting, hands not on steering wheel, etc.
- Feel free to comment found issues on the download page, as I may not be aware of all issues. I will attempt to make timely repairs. Do not leave known issue comments in the reviews.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
2.0.5 - Wow... I sincerely apologize folks... idk where my brain was last night while assembling this.
So that you don't have to download the whole flippin thing AGAIN... I have uploaded "ladder1" fixed right this time. This contains the ladder1 yft/hi & ytd, along with template and ELS files. I also added a Textures folder that has an alloy wheel texture and a couple lighting textures. I will add to this textures folder as I discover needs from the community. As much as I want to, I will not be able to do everything that y'all ask, but I'll try my best.
2.0.4 - Fixed issue with firetruk5 - Both links updated
2.0.3 - Both Links Updated
You may choose from the addon DLC, or the single files, both links are updated. Due to corrections with ELS, handling, and other files, I recommend replacing the entire DLC to ensure correct function. I have included a gameconfig, see the README for install instructions as well as other VITAL information.
What has been updated?
- Ladders 1, 2, & 3 have new templates to include signs on the ladders and buckets (where applicable).
- Ladders 1 & 2 now have outriggers controllable via Vehicle Gadgets+
- Rescue 1 rear wheel LOD issue fixed
- Firetruk2 master stream monitor moved
- Firetruk5 master stream monitor added
- Multiple trucks have remapped lighting
- Rescue 2 has a new tower light (open trunk via trainer, extra 11 lights to illuminate)
- Rescue 2 does have a hitch, vehicles.meta can set which trailers you want to tow
- REMINDER: ladders 1, 2, and 3 can change ladder color via "Secondary Color" in your trainer
2.0.2 - Non-DLC DOWNLOAD LINK
Download the PDF file which contains a link to download. These are the models in separate folders, not contained in a DLC.
On ladders 1, 2, & 3 - Use a trainer to change the vehicle secondary color... this will change the color of the ladder!
2.0.1 - NEW DOWNLOAD LINK
Please download the PDF file which contains a new link. I fixed the handling line issue that was causing the previous crashes for several models.
This update contains:
- previously released models with fixes/updates
- new models!
I will leave the old files available for now, but due to the large file size of the new update you'll download a PDF that contains a link to download the updated Fire/EMS Pack. Thanks for understanding!
The new addon pack DOES contain "firetruk" and "ambulance" - I recommend extracting those files from the addon and placing them in your replacement slot patchday.