About This File
The Speed Radar Lite is inspired by "Realistic Speed Radar" by @rushlink. Because this plugin caused huge FPS drop in my game, I decided to develop one which suits my needs.
I've developed this a while ago and has been using it for myself. I just want to share my plugin to the players who suffers performance drop when using LSPDFR. Enjoy!
What makes it different:
- Simple and basic but contains most of essential Speed Radar's functionalities
- Written as LSPDFR plugin (No ScriptHookVDotNet required)
- Designed and created with performance and optimization in mind
- This plugin is very lightweight, thus almost NO FPS DROP and LAGGING when using it
There are 2 Speed Radar modes:
- When your car STOP, only front-facing speed radar will be active to capture vehicle's speed in front of you. (e.g. highway patrol speed trap)
- When your car MOVING, left-facing speed radar will automatically be activated in addition to the front-facing radar. The purpose of left-facing radar is to capture vehicle's speed which coming from the opposite direction.
- Adjust the speed threshold using keys. (configurable in the .ini file)
- It will sound a long beep when any vehicles exceed the speed threshold
- Blip the speeding vehicle on the map (can be disabled in the .ini file for more realism). You may also configure the blip duration.
- Display notification on captured speeding vehicle. (can be disabled in the .ini file for more realism)
- Display speeding vehicle model and color on the notification. (can be disabled in the .ini file for more realism)
- Speed Radar will be automatically suspended during pursuit or traffic stop
- Copy the contents of "Plugins\LSPDFR" in this package to: "GTA V directory\plugins\LSPDFR"
- Please open and edit "SpeedRadarLite.ini" file, if you want to replace the keyboard key or other parameters
NOTE: If you're upgrading from previous version, please copy and overwrite all files.
HOW TO USE:
- To toggle the Speed Radar Lite on/off, use the LControlKey+I key (default).
- To increase/decrease the speed threshold, use LControlKey+PageUp or LControlKey+PageDown (default)
- You may change the all key assigments as you wish by editing the .ini file
- The detected vehicle speed will be displayed on the bottom of your screen
- There's also a display notification for speeding vehicle on the left side
Please feel free to contact me through LSPDFR forum or download's comment section for any issue you encountered with this plugin.
Happy patroling! Enjoy!
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
- @Albo1125 for all your plugins which make LSPDFR very joyful!
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- Fixed bug. Now increase and decrease speed limit keys will work only when player is inside a police vehicle
- Added feature to display notification on captured speeding vehicle. (can be disabled in the .ini file for more realism)
- Added feature to display speeding vehicle model and color on the notification. (can be disabled in the .ini file for more realism)
- Initial release