About This File
This legendary plugin solves the age old problem of feathering the throttle and having your car jump up and down like some ADHD kid on speed whilst patrolling the streets of Sandy Shores in LSPDFR.
A bug has been detected (in the new version of RPH) where the plugin does not affect vehicle driving at all - please be patient while this is fixed.
This plugin smooths out the response of vehicle throttle in game, as well as limiting brake force when you don't have to stop immediately. A modifier can be assigned that, when pressed, allows the vehicle to return to default driving.
- Make the driver not spazz out when reversing
- Smooth out the engine sound
(Modify acceleration scale instead of drive force)
- Remove skid sound upon braking
- Optimize the hell out of this plugin
- Un-jankify turning with keys (for now, just press left mouse button and move mouse left or right to steer)
DISCLAIMER: Please review the file honestly and REPORT ALL BUGS ONLY IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
Oh, and also, don't distribute this file elsewhere.
What's New in Version 2.00
- Replaced Full, Half and Slow speed modes with smooth throttle response and reduced braking
- Added fast mode to allow instant throttle response and full braking
- Ensured plugin loading after the game has loaded, so the user sees all loading messages after loading
- Made getting vehicle drive and brake force more reliable
- Optimized the plugin a bit