About This File
Los Santos Noir is a detective-styled modification for the popular police modification LSPDFR. The framework provides individual cases that players progress through over time. Utilizing LtFlash’s script manager, cases span multiple sessions. You might start a case today, but you won’t be able to talk to the medical examiner until you hop on tomorrow! Currently included are two demo cases. These complete cases can take you through two different crimes that occur. You’ll need to use your detective skills to find the evidence, talk to the individuals involved, request a warrant (hope it gets approved…), and arrest the suspect. More cases are in development, however we wanted to release the script finally, since it’s in a completed format.
Two years of development have led to the creation of a modular, xml based plugin with unlimited possibilities. The design started initially with an idea to create cases within the code, with one case created and running. However, thanks to the wonderful mind of @LtFlash, my initial design was converted to be xml-based, allowing for anyone to make cases provided they have notepad on their PC. This allows us to create a base framework that other creative minds can utilize, without any knowledge of development. A new stage has been added, but is currently being finished - stakeout. Expect the use of this stage soon in future updates.
**I will be adding additional cases that I have been working on soon(ish), however this release has been far overdue**
· XML-based cases
· Session-spanning cases
· Interactive interrogations
· Unparalleled case depth
· Interactive evidence viewer with crime lab support for evidence
· Custom detective computer which holds each case
· Much, much more!
· RageNativeUI (included)
Place the files found in the included “installation” folder into your main GTA V directory
Make sure you have the latest RagePluginHook + RageNativeUI installed (for the sake of future releases, you MUST download RAGENativeUI here if you do not have it already: https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI/releases) [Download the “RAGENativeUI.zip” and extract that to your GTAV folder]
Issues? Questions? Comments?
Please post any issues or complaints in the COMMENT section below. We have had a large suite of testers however things can slip by. DO NOT post any support requests in the reviews section, please.
Feel free to give us feedback -- we’re always looking to improve this modification!
· MulleDK19 and LMS for bringing us the amazing RagePluginHook framework. Without them, none of this would be possible!
· @LtFlash for completely rewriting the modification after I worked on the alpha - his contributions made the modification modular and allow us to easily add new cases and stages and actually release a stable version!
· LeGeorgettier for the amazing photos and the beautiful trailer!
· Frangus, Kilyn, Banger, Beh, Ben E., Bluscream, Celtic, Darkmyre, Albo, DJF1107, egz, Epps1994, Ghost, ghost128, GsGRebell, Hekamex, Him1250, i_know_im_amazn, J.J. McQuade, LeGeorgettier, LewisSokoll, Marco0512, moe, nat, NeOnLaZeR, Newbie, Nolan Ross, Pignobacon, PNWParksFan, Razontex, RyWilson, ScottyTooHotty, Sergeant Anderson, ShadowNook, Thehurk, timnboys, towboater, ttravis2947, TwistedLuck,Twoiros, whiskey68, buddarocks, OnyxEye-RocketCityGamers, a_c_horse_01, AlienModder, Run, s_m_y_squareheaddude_01, snowmanizreal, Square, and many more people I’m sure!
- Initial Release