The ALPR Lite is inspired by ALPR+ plugin by @Stealth22, which simulates the real life Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) for LSPDFR.
But, due to FPS drop and performance hit issue, I decided to develop my own ALPR plugin for LSPDFR.
What makes it different:
- Designed and created with performance and optimization in mind
- This plugin is very light weight, thus almost NO FPS DROP when using it
- Rage Plugin Hook v0.57 alpha
- LSPD First Response v0.4 by G17
- Traffic Policer v18.104.22.168 by Albo1125 (required to have vehicle insurance and registration status)
NOTE: All Albo1125's plugins are highly recommended to improve your LSPDFR gameplay experience
- Realistic 4 detection angles. Front-Left (F-L), Front-Right (F-R), Rear-Left (R-L), and Rear-Right (R-R)
- It will sound a weak beep everytime it reads the vehicle license plate
- It will sound a long beep when vehicle has an alert on it
Vehicle related alerts:
- Registration status (none or expired)
- Insurance status (none or expired)
- Stolen vehicle (usually identified by unmatched driver and owner identities)
Vehicle's owner related alerts:
- Owner has outstanding warrant (wanted)
- Owner driving license status (none, expired, or suspended)
- Configurable alerts probability (in the .ini file)
- ALPR Lite will be automatically suspended during pursuit or traffic stop
- You may enable or disable individual ALPR camera (configurable in the .ini file)
- Blip the alerted vehicle on the map (can be disabled in the .ini file). You may also configure the blip duration
- Copy the contents of "Plugins\LSPDFR" in this package to: "GTA V directory\plugins\LSPDFR"
- Please open and edit "ALPRLite.ini" file, if you want to replace the keyboard key or other parameters
NOTE: If you're upgrading from previous version, please copy and overwrite all files.
HOW TO USE:
- To toggle the ALPR Lite on/off, use the F8 key (default).
- You may change the toggle key as you wish by editing the .ini file
- This plugin injects the vehicle and ped status based on the probability and weight that can be changed in the .ini file
- Please be informed that sometimes LSPDFR or other plugins may override and alter the ped and vehicle status
Please feel free to contact me through LSPDFR forum or download's comment section for any issue you encountered with this plugin.
Happy patroling! Enjoy!
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124
- Added support for LSPDFR 0.4
- Fixed bug. Stolen vehicle was not recognized by police smart radio
- Improved algorithm to make ped and vehicle status more consistent with other plugins (e.g. PoliceSmartRadio, Computer+)
- Added configurable blip duration parameter in the .ini file
- Added feature to enable/disable each individual ALPR cameras (F-L, F-R, R-L, R-R)
- Added feature to blip the alerted vehicle on the map (can be disabled in the .ini file)
- Fixed bug. Now ALPR will only work when the player is in the police vehicle
- Fixed bug. Now ALPR will not scan law enforcement and emergency vehicles
- Initial release