About This File
Introducing my newest Los Santos County Sheriff Pack:
- Full 360 degree lighting
- Realistic lighting similar to the lighting used by the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office fleet
- Working Takedowns and Alley lights on most vehicles.
- Full 3-stage lighting effects on all lightbar-mounted vehicles. Other "special" vehicles have a default 1 stage lighting set-up. This can be changed in the VCF by replacing "auto" with "manual".
- Detailed interior including realistic equipment
- Stored service weapons
It is highly recommended that you use @GravelRoadCop's Whelen sirens with this modification.
- Glass on most vehicles doesn't break. This is a combination of the limited time I have to go through every detail and zmodeler 3 not being cooperative.
- Some LODs are probably screwed up. Somewhere. Somehow. If it doesn't impact gameplay all that much, I probably won't go through great lengths to fix it
- Sometimes R* editor likes to annoy its users with bugs in discoloration or weird physical issues with models. I apologize for this in advance. R* editor is annoying...
- Probably a load of other stuff I missed or forgot, but as long as the cars are still enjoyable I guess...
Disclaimer: These cars are EXTREMELY high poly, and may not be optimal for use on all gaming platforms (Basically, if you are running a potato hooked to a monitor, don't expect solid 60fps gameplay with these vehicles).
Disclaimer: Do not attempt to "crack" this vehicle model. Do not attempt to contact me through the PM system on lcpdfr.com for unlocked models, or other requests. The PM system should be used for moderation and for credit issues.
Thank you for downloading, make sure to read the included documents before using the "forums" section of lcpdfr.com or commenting/reviewing based on your problems. Any credit or permission issues should be handled privately and not in the comments or in the reviews.
I encourage constructive feedback, but immature, childish, and baseless criticism will be taken with a grain of salt the size of Mars.
Whelen Liberty - RoegenTV
Whelen Legacy - BxBugs123
Whelen Dominator - Tomcat
Whelen Ion - Five0
Linz6 Mount - Coopercm?
Textures - Bxbugs123
Partition, Siren Controller, dashcam, Radar - Cap N Crunch
Radio, Cencom Controller - Officer Underwood
Unlocked Interior Equipment - Thero
gunmount - Black Jesus
2015 Chevy Tahoe Rambar - Iansonwheels
Spotlight - Voodoo/Five0/Black Jesus
Laptop Stand, Watch guard Dashcam, Siren and Radio - HDgamerzPC
Lojack - Five0
Cargo Partition - Him1250
Dome light - Converted by Thehurk (From his 2011 CVPI)
Cabinet - Vertex3D
CK Spotlight - Matt/NYDelta
CK M4 - Matt/NYDelta
Console Base - Turtle
Bump Antenna - RobertTM
--2015 Chevy Tahoe--
-Orignal suburban Scratch modeled by Shadydk311
-Converted and edited to V by BritishGamer88
-Converted to Tahoe by Thehurk & Allaboutk9
-MAJOR edits by Thehurk
-Convert to PPV By Thehurk
-Rims purchased by Him1250
-Normals and wireframe fixed by Thehurk
-Textured by Thehurk
-Wheels by Him1250
-Further editing by thegreathah, with many parts and textures from Iansonwheels
-Additional Parts by Carface
2005 Impala LS by Ubisoft
Modifed into 2016 LPV and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
Grill by unknown (From Tahoe)& Seats by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood
Impala side badge by OfficerFiveO
Wheels by 0taku
Did I miss something in the credits? Be sure to message me about any issues with the credit section. Everything else can be handled in reviews and comments. Thanks!