ScenariOh! is a modification to help with roleplaying that lets you start various scenarios (animations + props) on the current player character.
Before you ask, this is and always will be a Rage Plugin Hook modification for single player. I will not make this compatible with multiplayer modifications.
Important: by using the modification, you agree to the terms and conditions in LICENSE.txt as included in the originally downloaded package from LCPDFR.com.
ScenariOh! is a Rage Plugin Hook modification, not an LSPDFR modification.
You must therefore copy the files in this package to your GTA V directory\plugins folder.
To load the plugin on demand, open the Rage Plugin Hook console (default F4) and type:
If you would like the plugin to be loaded by default when you start Rage Plugin Hook, open RPH’s settings (hold down Shift when starting RPH) and, in the Plugins tab, tick the plugin to add it to your RPH startup script. Then click Save and Launch.
Once the plugin is loaded, press the key combination (default Right Ctrl + S) to open the menu.
Scroll between the different Categories using the first menu item. This allows you to have distinct menus for different roleplaying types — e.g. a cop Category and a medic Category, for example.
The next two menu items allow you to stop the current scenario (which will return control of your character to the keyboard/controller input). Stopping the scenario gracefully make take some time, as the “exit” animations will be played before returning control to you.
The remainder of the menu shows you the scenario lists available to you in the current category. Scroll through and find a desired scenario, then press Enter to start it. Esc will close the menu.
Customization! Oh my!
For more information on customizing ScenariOh!, including adding your own selections of scenarios to the menu, see the readme file in the downloaded package.
All files copyright (C) 2017 PeterU unless otherwise stated.
RAGENativeUI.dll is copyright (c) 2016 Guad, alexguirre and is licensed as follows: https://github.com/alexguirre/RAGENativeUI/blob/master/LICENSE.md
Throughout this document:
"The Modification" means this downloadable package, and also any and each file contained within it.
"The PC Single-Player Mods Statement" means the statement released with that title by Rockstar Games on June 23rd, 2017.
If you do not agree to this license, then you have no legal right to use the Modification, as the original work of the Modification author(s) is protected by copyright. Using the Modification constitutes making a copy (even if this copy is only into temporary storage, such as RAM).
This Modification is intended to be compliant with the PC Single-Player Mods statement from Rockstar Games:
Rockstar Games believes in reasonable fan creativity, and, in particular, wants creators to showcase their passion for our games. After discussions with Take-Two, Take-Two has agreed that it generally will not take legal action against third-party projects involving Rockstar’s PC games that are single-player, non-commercial, and respect the intellectual property (IP) rights of third parties. This does not apply to (i) multiplayer or online services; (ii) tools, files, libraries, or functions that could be used to impact multiplayer or online services, or (iii) use or importation of other IP (including other Rockstar IP) in the project. This is not a license, and it does not constitute endorsement, approval, or authorization of any third-party project. Take-Two reserves the right to object to any third-party project, or to revise, revoke and/or withdraw this statement at any time in their own discretion. This statement does not constitute a waiver of any rights that Take-Two may have with respect to third-party projects.
By loading Grand Theft Auto while this Modification is installed in the game directory you agree the following:
· You shall defend, indemnify and hold the Modification author(s) harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits, including attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with the Modification.
· You shall neither engage in nor attempt to engage in any action to which the PC Single-Player Mods Statement above does not apply. For example, you may not attempt to load the Modification or any part thereof during a multiplayer session.
· You shall respect the rights of the Modification author(s) and third parties.
· You shall not provide material support (including but not limited to payment, publicity) to individuals or organizations who fail to respect the rights of the Modification author(s) and/or third parties.
· You shall not use any part of the Modification for any purpose other than:
- Executing it, unmodified, inside a validly licensed instance of Grand Theft Auto V
- Customizing configuration files (.ini, .xml) for your own personal, non-commercial purposes
· You shall obtain specific written permission from the Modification author(s) before commencing any other use of the Modification.
If any of these conditions are unsatisfactory to you, your only option is to remove any and all copies of the Modification from your computer.