New callouts: Bank Robbery Attempt, Heist Attempt, Assassination Attempt, Bombing Attempt
Improved existing callouts: Rape Attempt, Kidnapping Attempt, Car Theft Attempt, Arson Attempt
Integrated with Court Case from LSPDFR+.
- Copy the contents of "Plugins\LSPDFR" in this package to: "GTA V directory\plugins\LSPDFR"
- Copy the contents of "LSPDFR\Police Scanner" in this package to: "GTA V directory\LSPDFR\Police Scanner"
Note: Please do the same installation step when you're upgrading from previous version of AC callouts, because there might be some new files added.
1. Rape Attempt Callout
You will meet the rape attempt victim and interact with her in several ways
2. Kidnapping Attempt Callout
You will approach a kidnapping suspect in several ways:
- directly pursuit the suspect and arrest/kill him
- perform traffic stop and ask him to step outside the car with a few scenarios
3. Car Theft Attempt Callout
You will arrive at the scene and watch how the suspect perform his action to steal a car and apprehend him with a few possible outcomes
4. Arson Attempt Callout
You will meet an angry guy who is ready to scorce fire. Please stop him before bad things happen!
5. Heist Attempt Callout
A group of people made a heist plan to rob a bank. You must stop them!
6. Assassination Attempt Callout
A citizen saw a "Hitman"-like agent tried to kill someone. Find him and prevent the assassin in his action!
7. Bombing Attempt Callout
Someone is carrying an object which looks like a bomb. Find and stop him if he planned to explode it!
8. Bank Robbery Attempt
A heavily armed suspect is trying to rob a bank. Please proceed with caution!
If you have LSPDFR+ by Albo 1125 installed, the callout will automatically register a new court case when you arrest the suspect.
There are multiple spawn locations for each callouts and also multiple suspect reactions, which mean you can have tenth of different callout combinations.
Any critique or input are welcomed since this is still early version of this callout and my first attempt to develop a GTA5 plugin.
Please feel free to contact me through LSPDFR forum for any issue you encountered with this callout plugin.
I'm open to any ideas from you guys for more callouts and scenarios. Happy patroling! Enjoy!
*Screenshots are provided by Sereous313.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
- New Callout. Bank Robbery Attempt callout will put you into a deadly situation. This callout is inspired by bank robbery that which happened in LA a few years ago
- Improvement. Added animation when releasing handcuff in Kidnapping Attempt Callout
- Improvement. For a better gameplay experience, subjects will be mostly identified in an area, instead of an attached blip (icon). You have to find them by yourself!
- Some code tweaks to improve game performance
- Some minor bug fixes to prevent crashes/deadlock
- Added compatibility with "Police Search" plugin for injected items in the callouts
- Fixed several rare crashes bugs and improved stability
- Polished and improved codes for all callouts
(Notes: If you upgraded from previous version, you just need to replace the ".dll" file)
- Added new Attempted Heist callout
- Added new Attempted Assassination callout
- Added new Attempted Bombing callout
- New hand-edited callout police scanner sounds (please do not re-use without my permission)
- Polished and improved codes for existing callouts
- The "respond code 1, 2, or 3" now played after player accepted the callout
- Fixed some wordings
- Improved call taxi/ambulance algorithm
- Added "censorship" flag for rape Attempt Callout (can be set in the .ini file)
- Fixed bug when sometimes ambulance driver found dead.
- Added AttemptedCrimeCallouts.ini to customize the keyboard bindings
- Arson Attempt Callout: added possibility for false positive situation.
- Rape Attempt Callout: victim will also report the rape suspect, so we can arrest him
- Kidnapping Attempt Callout: Interact with the victim after the suspect is apprehended.
- New Arson Attempt Callout --> Thanks to Sereous313 for the idea
- Enabled default questions on LSPDFR+ when traffic stop is performed. -> thanks to Westcoaster for the input
- Modified the "Kidnapping Attempt Callout" to have response Code 1 (no lights and sirens) -> thanks to Westcoaster for the input
- New Response Code 1 sound (created by editing the sound files). Please do not forget to copy and overwrite all police scanner files
- Initial release