Jump to content

Kifflom Replacement - ID Requests From GTA IV 1.0.1

   (11 reviews)

1 Screenshot

Formerly known as "OfficerAudioVariety (OfficerResponding +StatusReports +KifflomReplacement)". Dispatch Responding and Status Reports have been rewritten and moved to this file: https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/20254-status-reports-report-your-status-to-dispatch/ (currently incomplete and will be updated in the next weeks)

 

Features

  • replaces the Kifflom sound with the ID request sound from GTA IV
  • different ID request sound for every female and male police officer
  • supports almost all police agencies: LSPD, LSSD, SAHP, NOOSE, FIB, IAA, DOA, SAPR
  • standalone and LSPDFR is not needed

 

Demonstration

 

Requirements

 

Installation (automated installer)

  • check if you already have another audio mod for officer voices installed because files will be overwritten
  1. unpack the archive and start OpenIV
  2. select:"Tools/Asi Manager" and install "ASI Loader" and "OpenIV.ASI"
  3. select:"Tools/Package Installer" and navigate to the .ovi installer
  4. install the files into the "mods" folder
  5. R.I.P. Kifflom

 

Known Issues

  • may not work with EUP. Use a trainer to change to another officer voice

 

Uninstall

  1. start OpenIV
  2. navigate to: mods/x64/audio/sfx
  3. delete: "S_FULL_SER.rpf" and "S_MINI_SER.rpf"

 

Please dont just reupload without my permission


What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released

  • added audio files for female officers
  • slightly increased audio volume
  • added support for more police agencies

 

created by FirstEdit
icon by Kiran
OpenIV by OpenIV Team
OpenIV Package Creator by Felix Bartling
GTA IV files by Rockstar Games / Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



Good idea. Could you change the voice from a female to a male that sounds more legit?

Can it say "I need backup" or "backup required (insert current location) instead of officer needs backup?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mike Fazio said:

How do you uninstall this?

 

Where does the package installer put it in the game files so i can get rid of it..

you find out how to uninstall?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 9:10 AM, muzaffer22 said:

How to uninstall this s*** plugin ?

 

9 hours ago, Mike Fazio said:

How do you uninstall this?

 

Where does the package installer put it in the game files so i can get rid of it..

 

Since there's no .oiv uninstaller, you will need  to do what TheMonotoneScone said and find the files it replaced and revert them manually.  Or redownload that portion of the folder.  I took the liberty of looking how to uninstall this for you, and to be frank, if the method of uninstall is the way I'm thinking, you might have to reinstall the police scanner folder that comes with LSPDFR.  However, I am NOT confident about that.  If that is what you need to do, then you can just grab the individual ped audio folders from the download and not need to reinstall the entire folder.  I'd wait for FirstEdit.

 

@FirstEdit  Would be nice if you included either an .oiv uninstaller or  told users what they'd need to do to manually revert the changes from this mod.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im sorry guys. didnt think about the uninstall situation (i will update it in the Readme later)

 

go to this location inside OpenIV: mods/x64/audio/sfx

and delete

S_FULL_SER.rpf
S_MINI_SER.rpf

 

and OfficerAudioVariety.cs inside the scripts folder
 

7 hours ago, SpikeTerm said:

Good idea. Could you change the voice from a female to a male that sounds more legit?

Can it say "I need backup" or "backup required (insert current location) instead of officer needs backup?

 

Would be great but those voicefiles sadly doesnt exist. Only dispatch can tell the current location

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FirstEdit said:

Im sorry guys. didnt think about the uninstall situation (i will update it in the Readme later)

 

go to this location inside OpenIV: mods/x64/audio/sfx

and delete

S_FULL_SER.rpf
S_MINI_SER.rpf

 

and OfficerAudioVariety.cs inside the scripts folder
 

 

Would be great but those voicefiles sadly doesnt exist. Only dispatch can tell the current location

please add modifier key 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vladimir850 said:

please add modifier key

 

Oh yes, please.  As I use a trainer for saved vehicles and such, this mod currently 'sits over it', which sort of kills the idea.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vladimir850 said:

please add modifier key 

 

1 hour ago, HotFuzz said:

 

Oh yes, please.  As I use a trainer for saved vehicles and such, this mod currently 'sits over it', which sort of kills the idea.

 

Dont know how to do this right know but i will try (cant promise anything ^^)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, FirstEdit said:

Dont know how to do this right know but i will try (cant promise anything ^^)

 

That's all we can ask.  Thanks.  :thumbsup:

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2017 at 1:29 AM, FirstEdit said:

Im sorry guys. didnt think about the uninstall situation (i will update it in the Readme later)

 

go to this location inside OpenIV: mods/x64/audio/sfx

and delete

S_FULL_SER.rpf
S_MINI_SER.rpf

 

and OfficerAudioVariety.cs inside the scripts folder
 

 

Would be great but those voicefiles sadly doesnt exist. Only dispatch can tell the current location

can you make the how to install more clear? i am trying to install BOTH of your mods but i cant figure out how to

On 9/19/2017 at 1:24 AM, Kallus said:

 

 

Since there's no .oiv uninstaller, you will need  to do what TheMonotoneScone said and find the files it replaced and revert them manually.  Or redownload that portion of the folder.  I took the liberty of looking how to uninstall this for you, and to be frank, if the method of uninstall is the way I'm thinking, you might have to reinstall the police scanner folder that comes with LSPDFR.  However, I am NOT confident about that.  If that is what you need to do, then you can just grab the individual ped audio folders from the download and not need to reinstall the entire folder.  I'd wait for FirstEdit.

 

@FirstEdit  Would be nice if you included either an .oiv uninstaller or  told users what they'd need to do to manually revert the changes from this mod.

 

Do you know how to install this mod?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

can you make the how to install more clear? i am trying to install BOTH of your mods but i cant figure out how to

Do you know how to install this mod?

 

It's a .oiv, so in OpenIV go to tools-->package installer and select this one.  You'll need to drag and drop the.oiv from this file to your desktop.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

It's a .oiv, so in OpenIV go to tools-->package installer and select this one.  You'll need to drag and drop the.oiv from this file to your desktop.

i clicked on it and it brought me to my gta directory, do i go to installers or update?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

i clicked on it and it brought me to my gta directory, do i go to installers or update?

 

You mean when you clicked package installer?  Navigate to your desktop and select this file's .oiv.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
Just now, Kallus said:

 

You mean when you clicked package installer?  Navigate to your desktop and select this file's .oiv.

ok how do i get its oiv.

1 minute ago, Kallus said:

 

You mean when you clicked package installer?  Navigate to your desktop and select this file's .oiv.

lol i found it, now what do i put it in?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nicholas12 said:

ok how do i get its oiv.

lol i found it, now what do i put it in?

 

Move the .oiv to your desktop.

 

Now, in OpenIV, go to tools-->package installer and select the .oiv that is on your desktop.  Next it will go through the process, read what it says and make sure you select the mods folder.  Just follow along with what it says.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kallus said:

 

Move the .oiv to your desktop.

 

Now, in OpenIV, go to tools-->package installer and select the .oiv that is on your desktop.  Next it will go through the process, read what it says and make sure you select the mods folder.  Just follow along with what it says.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...