I present to you callouts scripted by me.
I dedicated a lot of time to each call and hope you enjoy.
- Active Threat (highly lethal assassins, you better call SWAT)
- Dead Body (someone located a dead person)
- Disruptive Crowd (provide crowd control to a large group gathering)
- Fleeing Suspect On Foot (assist officers apprehending a fleeing suspect)
- Metro Bus Disturbance (someone is bothering passengers on the city metro bus)
- Person On Fire (this is not a drill)
- Runaway Vehicle (the brake system of a vehicle has halted, slow down the car)
- Slow-Speed Pursuit (assist officers in an ongoing slow-speed pursuit)
- Tracking-Mode Pursuit (stay near pursuit area while helicopter provides you street updates, apprehend when suspect gets on foot)
- Motor Vehicle Collision (provide assistance to drivers of a traffic collision)
- Officer Down (uh-oh)
- Officer In Trouble (aid your fellow comrade)
- Felony Stop Assistance (an officer is on a felony stop and is requesting backup)
- Pursuit Standoff (officers are at the end of a pursuit and need someone to provide instructs to the suspect)
Leave any bugs or suggestions in the comments.
Special thanks to the testers:
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed crash in Felony Stop Assistance call
- Fixed drop of fps in Person On Fire call
- Removed U key from Officer Down call