Jump to content

Police SmartRadio - The Successor to Police Radio! 1.1.2.0

   (106 reviews)

2 Screenshots

https://www.albo1125.com

Early access to future updates? Check out the Loyalty Rewards Programme!

 

Welcome to Police SmartRadio! This script modification for LSPDFR greatly enhances your experience as a police officer by allowing you to perform many actions from your radio - which is fully customisable. 

 

Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):

  • LSPDFR 0.3.1.0 (not included)
  • Albo1125.Common 6.5.1.0 or higher (included)
  • Traffic Policer 6.13.6.2 (not included)
  • RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)
  • A legal copy of GTA V version 1.0.1011.1-1.0.1103.2.

 

Police SmartRadio's full features are explained in the Documentation file and the showcase video above.

Installation Instructions are also included in the documentation file. An installation and customisation video tutorial can be found here:

 

 

Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:

  1. Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
  2. Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
  3. Read the documentation file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
  4. Suggestions can be made here.
  5. If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.

Redistribution prohibited.

 

https://www.albo1125.com

Early access to future updates? Check out the Loyalty Rewards Programme!


What's New in Version 1.1.2.0

Released

1.1.2.0 (26-01-2018)

Updated for Albo1125.Common 6.5.1.0.

Updated for RAGENativeUI 1.6.1.0 to avoid compatibility issues with other plugins.

Fixed an issue where running a plate check on a trailer caused a crash

 

Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines

Albo1125
OfficerSquare - Creating the default SmartRadio interface. He did a great job!
Loyalty Rewards Programme participants - providing feedback and being supportive.
I am not in any way affiliated with Motorola.



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, galyaab1 said:

how i can add tow truck service for my radio police?

thx.

 

Go to F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\PoliceSmartRadio\ButtonSetup , right click either on foot or in vehicle, select edit and make sure that this line is like mine. (You also need arrest manager btw)

 

<Button>
    <Plugin>Arrest Manager</Plugin>
    <Name>tow</Name>
    <Enabled>True</Enabled>
  </Button>
 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Christopher0 said:

<Button>
    <Plugin>Arrest Manager</Plugin>
    <Name>tow</Name>
    <Enabled>True</Enabled>
  </Button>

thx.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone ever have a problem with the radio not showing up on the screen?  I push "c" and nothing comes up, but I can hear the beeps when I use the arrows on my controller like I'm selecting buttons.  Since I know the plate checker is the first button I tired it and it ran the plate.  So it works, I just can't see it.

Any ideas.  I just started happening yesterday out of the blue.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LT Bronco said:

Anyone ever have a problem with the radio not showing up on the screen?  I push "c" and nothing comes up, but I can hear the beeps when I use the arrows on my controller like I'm selecting buttons.  Since I know the plate checker is the first button I tired it and it ran the plate.  So it works, I just can't see it.

Any ideas.  I just started happening yesterday out of the blue.

 

Press ctrl-shift-z while on duty and reconfigure the positioning, it's probably off the screen.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2018 at 9:54 PM, Christopher0 said:

 

Go to F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\plugins\LSPDFR\PoliceSmartRadio\ButtonSetup , right click either on foot or in vehicle, select edit and make sure that this line is like mine. (You also need arrest manager btw)

 

<Button>
    <Plugin>Arrest Manager</Plugin>
    <Name>tow</Name>
    <Enabled>True</Enabled>
  </Button>
It works but it said that no plugin is associated with the button

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kilyin said:

 

Press ctrl-shift-z while on duty and reconfigure the positioning, it's probably off the screen.

I actually go it.  I reset the x,y coordinates in the .ini file and started again.  It popped up.  I guess it was way off the screen...

Edited by LT Bronco

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is my Lspdfr.dll crashing because of the Police Smart Radio ? It's usually crash when I try to bind other plugins to Police Smart Radio with the question window (like EMS, Towtruck, Dismiss Ped, Statement, etc.). Until its closing lspdfr.dll everything is okay, but when I try force duty after it done my lspdfr.dll just crash every time. I attached the rph.log.

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by Pitypangharcos

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bonjour moi j'ai la radio qui fonctionne me demande pas de mettre le fichier Onfoot  et inVehicule mais apres qu'il ne fonctionne pas peu cela crash depuis que j'ai installer la mise a jour de PeterUCallouts 3.2.6862.36500

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, i was trying to put interaction+ and wilderness callouts on my game but when policesmartradio tries to add buttons it says waiting to unload plugins and it stays there. only ELS works.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love this Radio-PlugIn! But in combination with the PlugIn "Traffic Stop Backup" from Bejoljo, i have the problem, that i can't open the Radio anymore.
I use the "O"-key to open the radio, but after i install the Traffic Stop Backup-Plugin, the key doesn't react. Does anybody know this bug (?) and can give me a clue? Maybe the reason is the other PlugIn? I don't know...

Thanks and salute from Germany!

Edited by Thors1204

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2018 at 3:12 AM, Pitypangharcos said:

Is my Lspdfr.dll crashing because of the Police Smart Radio ? It's usually crash when I try to bind other plugins to Police Smart Radio with the question window (like EMS, Towtruck, Dismiss Ped, Statement, etc.). Until its closing lspdfr.dll everything is okay, but when I try force duty after it done my lspdfr.dll just crash every time. I attached the rph.log.

RagePluginHook.log

my problem was with traffic policer, i took that out and my lspdfr.dll worked well. but before when i had traffic policer in with police smart radio, it crashed lspdr.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Thors1204 said:

I love this Radio-PlugIn! But in combination with the PlugIn "Traffic Stop Backup" from Bejoljo, i have the problem, that i can't open the Radio anymore.
I use the "O"-key to open the radio, but after i install the Traffic Stop Backup-Plugin, the key doesn't react. Does anybody know this bug (?) and can give me a clue? Maybe the reason is the other PlugIn? I don't know...

Thanks and salute from Germany!

Hi Albo,
i tested a long time and find out, that the PoliceSmartRadio-PlugIn (after a few minutes) doesnt't work correct.
I don't use the TrafficStopBackup-PlugIn anymore, but i have still this problem. So i attached my LogFile for you.

 
Thanks for help.

RagePluginHook.log

LSPDFRTroubleshooterByAlbo125.log

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This mod does not work correct anymore, especially not with traffic policer, if i have traffic policer installed, the game doesnt launch. Ragehook crashes at startup, if i dont have it installed, the game launches, then i try to go on patrol, but as soon as it loads all the plugins it says "smart radio did not load" or some like that and it says "traffic policer must be installed with smart radio". But.. Yea, that doesnt work either cause when traffic policer is installed the game doesnt launch at all... Albo has been updating arrest manager and traffic policer tho, so hopefully smart radio is the next. Cause these mods do not work together anymore. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, I was wondering how to change what veichle responds as a coroner. I want to make my BURRITO2 respond instead of SPEEDO if anyone knows where the setting is please help thanks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, johnny52704 said:

Hey, I was wondering how to change what veichle responds as a coroner. I want to make my BURRITO2 respond instead of SPEEDO if anyone knows where the setting is please help thanks.

That is part of Arrest Manager not police radio.

In the Arrest manager cfg file.
//The Coroner Vehicle Model must have at least 2 seats.
CoronerVehicleModel=SPEEDO
 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

well it is official, even without lspdfr+ and traffic policer, police smart radio will not work for me as i followed all instructions over and over. so what i'm going to do is wait to see if another modder will continually update both mods to keep up to date with police smart radio, plus i can't wait for lspdfr 0.4.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Shadowfox88 said:

do this require arrest manager to work?

 

Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):

LSPDFR 0.3.1.0 (not included)

Albo1125.Common 6.5.1.0 or higher (included)

Traffic Policer 6.13.6.2 (not included)

RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)

A legal copy of GTA V version 1.0.1011.1-1.0.1103.2.

 

These are the requirements from the page so I don't think that its required but it may say upon loadup that its recommended, also I never used without AM but it should work

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do not understand, Police Smart Radio stopped working right now and adding new buttons adds only its default, not to mention that the buttons linked before do not work anymore

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...