Jump to content

Tacco Highway Callouts 2.4.1

   (57 reviews)

6 Screenshots

THANK YOU

 

 

[version 2.4.1] 


 

cooltext233130502453869.png.e4b5ca11b4b71ea3833d5f3738ee3d06.png
 

'Highway Callouts' contains several different, specific Callouts on the highways of Los Santos which real cops can get every day on their patrol.

It`s my aim to try to give you the most realistic feeling in being a cop in Los Santos.

 

policeline1.png.8dc2889edca3ec194727fcadd79e5e5b.pngUpdate - Checker

update_checker.thumb.jpg.7adeb4a795ff737ad20bbddb8de7b337.jpg

[LINK] => UPDATE - CHECKER


policeline1.png.8dc2889edca3ec194727fcadd79e5e5b.png

  Current Callouts

 

Highway Accident
Drunken Person

Traffic Break

 ♦ Suspicious Vehicle

                 ♦ Person with Mental Illness

   ♦ Traffic Stop Backup
 

policeline1.png.8dc2889edca3ec194727fcadd79e5e5b.png

Click on the pictures below to follow me on YouTube or to join my Discord Server.

YouTube-logo-full_color.png.018215ad2edc6cf2897ee87b78871e88.png

5a117bc393721_0UxWXzYpdpuFhd_Hb.thumb.png.2a67ad91b200954a648374080d6bad75.png
 

policeline1.png.8dc2889edca3ec194727fcadd79e5e5b.png

 

I encountered a bug

If you encounter a bug or another problem (in affect of one of my Plugins) please contact me:

  1. Be sure that the problem is caused by one of my Plugins. ('Tacco_...._Callouts')

  2. Be sure that you installed the files correctly (ReadMe.txt)

  3. If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Please provide an accurate description of what happened. Otherwise it`s a mission impossible for me to help you.

  4. If you encountered a bug please contact me on Discord or LSPDFR.com

 

policeline1.png.8dc2889edca3ec194727fcadd79e5e5b.png

 

Known Bugs

Highway Accident (Illegal Immigrants)

=> When you follow the undercover officer to the hideout, please just follow him without pressing any key like 'Y' or 'E' etc.

Probably, it could happen that the police car of the officer turns around and flips away.

 

=> "Traffic Break request" - route markers. I'll fix that for version 2.5.

 

 

© Copyright 2017 Tacco.


What's New in Version 2.4.1

Released

Hey Officers,

 

I`m happy to present the brandnew "Tacco Highway Callouts" - Version 2.4.1 to you

 

CHANGELOG

 

v.2.4 => v.2.4.1

 

 

+ Created 2 "Background Modules"
=> The background modules create specific numbers in the crash reports for better overview. I also created a private database with the same numbers the modules do.
   This allows me and my support to see what happened much faster.

 

 

+ Created a file called "Update-Checker" which shows you all of my versions and their status. It also shows you the current status of the new versions I'm working on.
=>[LINK] UPDATE - CHECKER

 

 

+Created by Tacco
+SPECIAL THANKS to my Beta-Testers
+SPECIAL THANKS to "AgentDZN" for making this great pictures

+Greetings to the German community



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



um i have to push y to accept the callout and when i accept it it wont let me do anything and it wont let me get any other call out  

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, cody1 said:

um i have to push y to accept the callout and when i accept it it wont let me do anything and it wont let me get any other call out  

Hi cody1, thanks for reporting. Can you tell me a few more details? Did you get an error message or anything else? Which callout caused this problem ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @Tacco, I installed everything correctly per the ReadMe file and I cant get any of the incidents to spawn/be dispatched. I tried using the Callout Manager to spawn them and when I do I get an error that says "Failed to Start "drunken person"" and it does this for every scenario. My RAGE and everything is updated however I did notice that when I go on duty all of my plugins except yours gives me a message saying that it has been loaded. 

Edited by Chief1234

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Linuspumperjern said:

Is this compatible with assorted callouts and arrest manager? looks really cool btw.

Yes it is. Thanks ☺

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tacco said:

Yes it is. Thanks ☺

And do you know about LSPDFR+? I really love your callouts btw cant wait to install if compatible.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

idk if this is a bug but i got the highway accident callout on Alta st and when i went to the party the vic came from the owner of the house and Grace got into a fight and nothing else happened i forced the callout to see if it will change but it didnt. also when i forced the callout 2 of everything spawned it was pretty funny to see two patrol cars on the other lol.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Deputy Acorn7 said:

idk if this is a bug but i got the highway accident callout on Alta st and when i went to the party the vic came from the owner of the house and Grace got into a fight and nothing else happened i forced the callout to see if it will change but it didnt. also when i forced the callout 2 of everything spawned it was pretty funny to see two patrol cars on the other lol.

 

Hey, Thanks for reporting. 😊

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 5:01 PM, CanadianCabinet said:

It says there's an update available in game but there isn't? I'm on 2.4.1

Same, and its actually causing my LSPDFR to crash now. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, medicbobs said:

It's saying out of date when I start up. I have this latest version. Is that normal or am I missing something?

I have the exact same issue medic. I don't know what is wrong though because I am on the latest version ha ha.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I received a popup saying that there is a new version. Altough i knew i had the newest version i re installed 2.4.1 and still i receive the popup. Does it mean there is a new version soon to be released or that i missed something on installation?

 

Thanks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2018 at 8:59 AM, DeMam112 said:

I received a popup saying that there is a new version. Altough i knew i had the newest version i re installed 2.4.1 and still i receive the popup. Does it mean there is a new version soon to be released or that i missed something on installation?

 

Thanks.

 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:15 AM, Chris B. said:

Same, and its actually causing my LSPDFR to crash now. 

Hi fellow officers!

 

Unfortunately, the modification is old and no longer compatible with the current version of the game. It is all waiting for an update.

Edited by BlackHawk504

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Tacco! You're probably busy as hell but I know I, and surely a lot of other people here, would really love to see this mod Updated. Callouts are so immersive and were getting better each update you dished out... it would be a damn shame to let this thing die in silence 😞

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GabLeGamer said:

Hey Tacco! You're probably busy as hell but I know I, and surely a lot of other people here, would really love to see this mod Updated. Callouts are so immersive and were getting better each update you dished out... it would be a damn shame to let this thing die in silence 😞

Hi GabLeGamer

Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate it🙂

 

I'm still here and working on the new version 2.5 but like you said I'm very busy because of my job. 😕

I always try to continue scripting and try to finish the new version as fast as I can.  The version 2.5 is in progress. 🙂

 

Greetings Tacco

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 7:23 AM, Exemplification said:

I have the exact same issue medic. I don't know what is wrong though because I am on the latest version ha ha.

 

On 10/1/2018 at 8:59 AM, DeMam112 said:

I received a popup saying that there is a new version. Altough i knew i had the newest version i re installed 2.4.1 and still i receive the popup. Does it mean there is a new version soon to be released or that i missed something on installation?

 

Thanks.

 

On 9/22/2018 at 5:23 AM, medicbobs said:

It's saying out of date when I start up. I have this latest version. Is that normal or am I missing something?

 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:15 AM, Chris B. said:

Same, and its actually causing my LSPDFR to crash now. 

 

On 9/1/2018 at 11:01 PM, CanadianCabinet said:

It says there's an update available in game but there isn't? I'm on 2.4.1

 

Guys calm down lol, that is actually normal and probably a known issue at this moment, we'll have to live with it. And about the crash, I don't know about that since I'm still using 1493.0 and it's running fine on that version (just fyi, 1493 uses RPH v0.63).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Game keeps saying that the mod is out of date but I have checked multiple times for updates and still no fix.  Anyone encounter the same?

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, 3KING11 said:

Game keeps saying that the mod is out of date but I have checked multiple times for updates and still no fix.  Anyone encounter the same?

 

same here

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...