LowRid3Rs Police Callouts (LPC) is a callout pack that provides various hand-placed callouts.
This pack aims to add more realism to your LSPDFR experience. These callouts spawn arround the San Andreas area.
- Rage Plugin Hook (RPH) version 0.46 or later
- RageNativeUI Version 1.5.1 ( included in archive )
- LSPDFR 0.3.1
- A legal copy of GTAV
Starting with version 0.2.6.5 :
- Custom/Addon Model Support ( possiblity to customize the scenery with the cars / peds you want )
- Realism Dispatch Enhanced Support ( with or without BCSO addon )
Starting with version 0.2.7.0 :
- Computer+ Support
Note when using Calloutmanager:
As from version 0.2.7.0 callout probability can be set via *.ini file or config editor. In Callout Manager all types will show up 3 times ( Low, Med, High ).
Depending on your setting in the *.ini file you have to load the corresponding callout ( means when *.ini setting is set to high, you have to use all High variants
in Calloutmanager as it will post an error that it can't load a callout .
Also an error will be shown by Calloutmananger if you are out of range! ( spawn radius setting )
To install, simply copy the files from the archive into your GTAV directory.
If you want to modify the Unit, Beat, Division, Your name, Jurisdiction, Action Key, Menu Key and the callout spawn radius then there are two ways:
1) Travel to: GTAV > plugins > LSPDFR and edit LPCallouts.ini and edit it with a texteditor
2) Use the LPC Ini Editor. Copy it anywhere you want.
Then Run the LPC Ini Editor and save your settings.
If an older version of LPCallouts is installed, then please delete the LPCallouts.ini file.
You will be able to set the jurisdiction directly ingame.
Currently featured callouts:
Assistance required: (Hit and Run)
- Arrive on scene and assist the first responders in finding a hit and run suspect. Talk to other officers, the victim, and witnesses in order to get the information needed to make a proper arrest.
Disturbance: (Noise Complaint)
- A citizen has filed a noise complaint. Respond to the scene and make contact with the caller. Investigate the noise and deal with it as you see it.
- Big thanks to @Albo1125 for giving me the permission to use his police scanner audio files.
- Thanks to @Yard1 for testing the RDE support
- Also a huge thanks to @GGN Crazy for supplying the dialogs
- Thank you to my beta testers:
If you find errors or bugs please report in this topic:
THIS DOWNLOAD IS EXCLUSIVE TO LSPDFR.COM - DON´T UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE!
What's New in Version 0.2.7.1
- Fixed the issue if callout was not accepted it crashed LSPDFR
- Update to Rage 0.51
- Added support for ComputerPlus
- Added possibility to set callout probability
- Added notification for player when scene is left before finishing conversations
- Fixed issue with multiple spawns of peds at scene
- Fixed issue with missing peds at scene
- Fixed crashes at Assist Drifter scene
- Various stability improvements
- Fixed Issue with RDE removing cop models
- Added the possibility to set custom model definitions (New Editor included) -> Support of RDE
- Fixed an issue with modifier key set to NONE was showing an error
- Fixed Issues with missing entities.
- Various improvements
- Added Modifier Key for Menu
- Removed LPC Editor
- Added Ini file
- Added LPC Editor for Ini File
- Added Headlight on/off depending on daytime of scenery vehicles
- Added ped animations to all scenes
- Added Jurisdiction selection menu
- Added Maximum Spawn radius added to ini file ( possible to view in in game menu )
- Added new scene locations in Los Santos County and Blaine County for all callout types
- Added Suspect Dialogs for Beach scene
- Recoding off all Assistant callout (lots of improvements)
- New Freeway Assist callout added
- Peds that in conversation now always face player, independent from viewing angle
- Changed Backup audio to LPC, to support Better Dispatch Audio
- Added Noise Complaint callout
- Added Maximum callout spawn radius
- Added LPC config Editor instead of ini
- Fixed Helicopter explosions or missing at cyclist scene (this time really)
- Fixed Wait Position of police cars in sidewalk scene
- Fixed a bug at Vespucci Beach callout when arriving at suspect
- Fixed a bug at Bike Scene where helicopter sometimes was not loaded
- New Random function ( Suspects now less flee )
- GameEngine specific checks added
- Spelling errors corrected
- Recoded Cop assistant function. Should work now as it was intended to be
- Fixed a bug where sometimes data of suspect vehicle was not loaded and caused callout to crash.
- Fixed a bug at Bike Scene where helicopter sometimes was not loaded or exploded
- Fixed a bug where the blip of the witness in surfer scene was not deleted after conversation was finished
- Fixed a bug on SideWalk scene where a wrong Dispatch notification was send even if suspect already identified
- Fixed a bug where assistant cars didn't start driving to the assigned area.
- Fixed that suspect boat was outside of search area
- Fixed aborting Callout cause of wrong event handler
- Fixed a bug where peds on scene sometimes went crazy
- Fixed a bug that interaction input key was always set to default
- Changed position of objects in El Burro Heights scene
- Changed livery of helicopter always to ambulance version
- Changed location naming on Beach Scene from street to area
- Added Icon to Dispatch message
- Added Light Damage to suspect vehicle added
- First Public release