EUP Menu is a carefully-built menu for the popular Emergency Uniforms Pack modification.
EUP Menu allows you to easily apply EUP clothing to your MP peds. It also includes a character creator exactly like GTA Online's character creation system. You can edit, save and even share your favourite characters. Making your own awesome police officer has never been easier.
Don't like the predefined clothing options? The wardrobe feature has got your back. You can create and save your own outfits with ease.
What's that? You don't want to make a new outfit just to change glasses? The accessories menu is perfect for you.
Sunny day? Why not put on some shades.
Hate your face? A mask solves everything.
Sarge not giving you that promotion? Screw the system - promote yourself.
Want to relive Die Hard? Throw on a vest and a helmet. It's time to kill some terrorists.
The accessories menu allows you to do all that with just a few clicks. It also has some nifty camera action. I mean who doesn't like cameras, right?
1) RAGE Plugin Hook 0.51+
2) RAGENativeUI 1.6+
3) EUP Law & Order 7.5
4) (Optional but highly recommended) EUP Serve & Rescue 1.0
1) Place RAGENativeUI.dll into your root GTAV folder (if you don't already have it).
2) Extract the contents of Plugins in the archive into your GTAV Plugins folder.
3) Open the RPH console in-game (default F4) and type "LoadPlugin EUPMenu.dll" (without quotations).
- @AlexBraun for the EUP character creation system
- @alexguirre for RAGENativeUI and contributing code related to fetching all loaded RPF archives
Want to see the full FAQ? Have a question? Need help? Menu not working?
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168
EUP Menu 22.214.171.124 Changelog
- RAGENativeUI 126.96.36.199 is now included in the download. If you haven't already updated your RAGENativeUI to 188.8.131.52, be sure to drag it into your GTA folder. This will fix issues with mods that use the pause menu.
- Fixed female turnout gear outfits having the wrong shoes.
- Fixed wardrobe and preset outfits not equipping watches.
- Temporarily removed face morphing function for masks.
EUP Menu 184.108.40.206 Hotfix
- Fixed menu crashes a handful of people were experiencing.
EUP Menu 220.127.116.11 Changelog
- Updated RPH dependency to 0.54.1128.11350 (minimum 0.51 required).
- Updated RNUI dependency to 18.104.22.168 (minimum 1.6 required).
- Updated menu for EUP 7.5.
- Updated services apparel to have department selection.
- Renamed "Emergency Apparel" to "EUP - Law & Order".
- Renamed "Services Apparel" to "EUP - Serve & Rescue".
- Removed the apparel menu in the character creator as it was redundant.
- You can now quickly navigate to a specific model in the wardrobe menu. Simply hit Enter and type the model number, then hit Enter again.
- Slightly adjusted positioning of accessories cameras.
Included a couple of startup checks.
- The menu can no longer be used if EUP - Law & Order isn't installed.
- A small notification will pop up if EUP - Serve & Rescue isn't installed.
- Another small notification will pop up if a menu update is available.
- Updated easter eggs.
- Removed Herobrine.