Jump to content

Enhanced Emergency Lighting 4.0

   (32 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, I WILL IGNORE SUPPORT REQUESTS IF YOUR QUESTION IS ANSWERED IN THE DESCRIPTION

FAQ:

Q: Why won't it work on this car (Car without coronas)

A: As of right now, cars without coronas cannot have accurate reflections

Q: Can you add X,Y,Z

A: More than likely, yes. If not I will let you know.

Q: How do I get my Coronas to be Blue?

A: Set your siren settings to 14

Q: How do I get my Coronas to red and blue?

A: Set your siren settings to 1

Q: Where is my carvariations for X car

A: I have absolutely no idea. My carvariations are not in a default location and yours probably aren't either

Q: Does this mod have performance issues?

A: My beta testers and I have had no problems running this, but make a back up to be safe

Q: Can you send me the vanilla carcols file?

A: Absolutely no, this is piracy

The carcols.ymt path: GTAV/mods/update/update.rpf/x64/data

As with all my mods you may edit and upload as you wish, just please credit me for the original mod. 

 

I Recommend using this with @Techengage's Custom Visuals mod: 

 

OKAY PEOPLE, LISTEN UP. YOU WILL FIND 2 FILES WITHIN V. 4.0

 

1) Default Speed: Will have default coronas, realistic reflections ,and default lighting speed

 

2) Sped up Lighting: Will have default coronas, realistic reflections, and more realistic LED lighting speed

 

 


What's New in Version 4.0

Released

FIXED THE RED BEING ORANGE ISSUE!!!

Huge shoutout to @Atwood16 for being available for testing!




User Feedback

Recommended Comments



2 minutes ago, winglesschip209 said:

Im confused now witch one do i install whats the invisible coronas vs slowed lighting i have the this pack installed i have all the cars installed

 

Look in the description

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

for some reason i tried all of them and they look kinda the same on all my cars but today's update now police car works police2 works too and my policeb works now and those wear not working yesterday. thanks

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On August 14, 2016 at 0:30 PM, Officer27 said:

thanks so much! i already use wig-wag headlights mod and found out what to change to make this happen :) thanks, is there a way to make the environmental lighting go in front and back of the vehicles?

How do you change the file to include wig wag headlights and taillights?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are the tail lights not flashing for some of my vehicles or is that just me, or is that part of the script? Some vehicles work and some do not. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@thegreathah just wanted to say thank you for everything you're doing here man. You're super responsive (WAY more than anybody has a right to ask you to be) and I know I don't speak for all of us, but I think everybody here is in debt to you.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

So for me It seems to turn the left driver side door light, or whatever is closes to it. i.e top of light bar or mirror lights to like a yellow, almost like a caution light? am i the only one or is this part of it? all bxbuggs cars im using if that matters, haven't tried any other cars.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SKi said:

So for me It seems to turn the left driver side door light, or whatever is closes to it. i.e top of light bar or mirror lights to like a yellow, almost like a caution light? am i the only one or is this part of it? all bxbuggs cars im using if that matters, haven't tried any other cars.

I've noticed the same thing, I'm still looking into the cause. It only seems to happen with his cars

 

17 minutes ago, PortugueseOfficer said:

how can i mod the siren settings?

Carvariations file

3 hours ago, Mattbravo said:

Are the tail lights not flashing for some of my vehicles or is that just me, or is that part of the script? Some vehicles work and some do not. 

It's part of the script, Any car using siren settings 1 or 14 no longer have wig wags

 

2 hours ago, Singleton said:

@thegreathah just wanted to say thank you for everything you're doing here man. You're super responsive (WAY more than anybody has a right to ask you to be) and I know I don't speak for all of us, but I think everybody here is in debt to you.

Thanks man!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok - Using this car:

As you will see in the video below, the lights only reflect forward ... where the lights are pointing. This is *very* cool! The video is an "officer needs assistance" call gone wrong. Not only police cars, but we also have fire and EMS on-scene ... with a little police brutality thrown in for her pleasure. The awesomeness of this mod really shines! (no pun intended)

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This may sound dumb, but I'm seeing this word a lot, and as a non-native speaker, I'm now confused since version 3.0

-> What is/are coronas, exactly? Is it the bright halo around the lights? (improved by the Radiance mod for instance)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, liberto said:

This may sound dumb, but I'm seeing this word a lot, and as a non-native speaker, I'm now confused since version 3.0

-> What is/are coronas, exactly? Is it the bright halo around the lights? (improved by the Radiance mod for instance)

It's the "flashiness" little dot looking thing. If you take Bxbugs's models and compare them to say, the cars in Black Jesus's sheriff pack you can see the difference.

45 minutes ago, OfficerBass15 said:

Does anyone know why only my police 4 and fbi 2 car gives off this mod, no other cars show this

What cars are you using in your other slots. Like it says in the description, the model must have coronas to work

52 minutes ago, wheelcipher said:

 

As you will see in the video below, the lights only reflect forward ... where the lights are pointing. This is *very* cool! The video is an "officer needs assistance" call gone wrong. Not only police cars, but we also have fire and EMS on-scene ... with a little police brutality thrown in for her pleasure. The awesomeness of this mod really shines! (no pun intended

 

Awesome!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

It's the "flashiness" little dot looking thing. If you take Bxbugs's models and compare them to say, the cars in Black Jesus's sheriff pack you can see the difference.

What cars are you using in your other slots. Like it says in the description, the model must have coronas to work

Awesome!!

what cars have coronas? if you could add a few, or show me some of the links that would be great

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OfficerBass15 said:

what cars have coronas? if you could add a few, or show me some of the links that would be great

Any car that is made by Bxbugs has Coronas. There are too many to compile a list but, those are the cars I recommend using with the mod.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

Any car that is made by Bxbugs has Coronas. There are too many to compile a list but, those are the cars I recommend using with the mod.

 

are there acouple cars that you use? possibly not bxbuggs

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OfficerBass15 said:

are there acouple cars that you use? possibly not bxbuggs

I use Black Jesus's LSPD cars (His sheriff cars haven't been updated with coronas yet)

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thegreathah said:

It's part of the script, Any car using siren settings 1 or 14 no longer have wig

Oh ok. Its just weird because some of the vehicles that im using do have coronas and light reflections but not the wig wag tail lights. Is that something that is planned to be fixed in the future or maybe fixable manually without messing up the rest of the lights or is that not a possible fix? Awesome mod non the less.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mattbravo said:

Oh ok. Its just weird because some of the vehicles that im using do have coronas and light reflections but not the wig wag tail lights. Is that something that is planned to be fixed in the future or maybe fixable manually without messing up the rest of the lights or is that not a possible fix? Awesome mod non the less.

I'll be taking the tailight wig wags off all the sirensettings as most of them are not accurate.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thegreathah said:

I'll be taking the tailight wig wags off all the sirensettings as most of them are not accurate.

when you say not accurate do you mean not accurate in game or not accurate as in police dont use wig wag tail lights?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mattbravo said:

when you say not accurate do you mean not accurate in game or not accurate as in police dont use wig wag tail lights?

Not accurate as in the speed in real life (If used by the department, many times they are not). The game makes them much faster. If I can slow them down I will try and reimplement them

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...