Jump to content

Improved law enforcement models 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

this is the complete overhaul of the LSPD, LSSD and SAHP Peds. that will add new belts and some other small ''fixes'' to all the tree law enforcement agencies in SA. 

if any bugs are found or any comment do let me know 
Happy modding

Netman



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 minutes ago, DefenderOfThisHouse said:

Looking good! EUP Compatible by chance? 

It looks like there are EUP peds in the pictures, so I'd say yes.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MikoFiticus said:

One question Netman, is it possible to have the normal belt with a radio, and then this belt?

Yes, you could make it compatible, by replacing any accs object by renaming the file.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MikoFiticus said:

It looks like there are EUP peds in the pictures, so I'd say yes.

What about the MP Females? I didn't see any there.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PhillBellic said:

What about the MP Females? I didn't see any there.

yeah i never got to do that one as i'm sure others are already working on that. plus i never did plan on doing the MP models anyways.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Netman005 said:

yeah i never got to do that one as i'm sure others are already working on that. plus i never did plan on doing the MP models anyways.

Not that I'm aware of. I'll keep a lookout anyway.

About the latter, I hope you reconsider as well. :smile:

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Netman005 if you are looking for a higher level of details, the prisonguard peds also a set of key with belt snap thingy (holders) attach to it. In case you didn't know

2 minutes ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

@Netman005 if you are looking for a higher level of details, the prisonguard peds also a set of key with belt snap thingy (holders) attach to it. In case you didn't know

8fNepbTIa.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Issue I have is when changing the gear selection in character selector, the baton flashes in place real quick, but then disappears and is only visible with the vest. Same thing with the shoulder radio. It flashes for a split second, then disappears.

FIX FOUND** Disable cop holster script

Edited by coastiestevie

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alex_Ashfold said:

@Netman005 if you are looking for a higher level of details, the prisonguard peds also a set of key with belt snap thingy (holders) attach to it. In case you didn't know

8fNepbTIa.png

oh wow thanks didn't really think about that model. i'll update it some time leter with that

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed that sometimes when you select baton or radio for instance, it will disappear when your player spawns in the vehicle

Edited by coastiestevie

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 14/8/2016 at 8:47 PM, TrooperHenschel said:

Is there a way to get the baton on the belt for the EUP peds? This would be awesome

I don't work on the EUP mod this is just a small ''sub'' mod i made [If we talk about the MP model]

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Netman005 said:

I don't work on the EUP mod this is just a small ''sub'' mod i made [If we talk about the MP model]

Yes, I know that EUP is from Alex_Ashfold, but the new belt for the MP models was made by you, right? This is what I mean. All ai officers have a baton on their belt. My question is, if it's possible to add the baton to the belt for the MP model, like you did for the ai uniforms, even if it's only a "sub" mod

Edited by TrooperHenschel

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TrooperHenschel said:

Yes, I know that EUP is from Alex_Ashfold, but the new belt for the MP models was made by you, right? This is what I mean. All ai officers have a baton on their belt. My question is, if it's possible to add the baton to the belt for the MP model, like you did for the ai uniforms, even if it's only a "sub" mod

oh yeah it can be done. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netman005 said:

oh yeah it can be done. 

Oh really, it would be great if you could do that and release it, thank you :)

Edited by TrooperHenschel

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

It appears that the hair is messed up on the sheriff female, any way it can be fixed? It looks like the hair is backwards

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...