About This File
PoliceMenuV is a mod menu developed by Abel Gaming for players who seek to have quick and easy access to police items within Grand Theft Auto V. This is much like a mod menu, or trainer, strictly dedicated to police items. If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below!
Place the configuration tool, MetroFramework.dll, and MetroFramework.Fonts.dll inside your scripts folder as well, run it, then when done editing, click save settings in the top corner. It will generate a new .INI file with your configurations!
Open Menu - F5 (By default)
Quick Vehicle Repair - F1 (By default)
Simply drag the scripts folder into your GTA V directory OR drag the files from inside the scripts folder into your scripts folder if you already have one!
ScriptHook V Dot Net
.Net Framework 4.5.2+
Important Things To Remember About Comments
Modding takes a lot of time and hard work. It doesn't matter if you're on my file or someone else, please be considerate of their hard work and their dedicated time as they probably worked very hard towards making their mod.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Added Quick Wash Hotkey
- Added Highway Patrol Partner
- Removed Engine On and Off
- Customize Partner Load-Out
- Added five more add-on vehicle slots (10 total)
- Added FIB Agent to Models
- Added CIA Agent to Models
- Randomize Outfit when Selecting Model
- Delete Partners (With some on-going bugs)
- Re-added Animation menu
- Added Police Stance Animation
- Added Direct Traffic Animation
- Can clear animation by clicking the menu option again
- Added Giordano from LCPDFR.com to Credits