Once again, MASSIVE thank you to OfficerAMR for making this vehicle multi-livery enabled!
If you've downloaded the vehicle already, please go and re-download it!!
- NAME: 2013 Ford F350 SSV
- VERSION: V1.0
- EXTRA PARTS: Lots
- OPTIMIZED FOR: ANY (Handling acts like sadler/gresley)
I am accepting donations! They are in no way shape or form required, but they are always GREATLY appreciated! Any amount is welcome
A Little personal note!
I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you, every single person who comments, views, downloads
or gives me feedback on my models. This community is one of the best I've been in with the way
you guys give feedback, and not everyone is just hey, can you release this unlocked or are you going to do
this model. You guys motivate me to do better, convert more cars, make even more unique models, and
try and provide you all with the highest quality models possible.
I read every single comment, good and bad, every review, and every single message you guys send me.
I take all the advice you guys give, all of the criticism and all of the help you guys give me and
try and improve my models to the best of my abilities.
After i release my CHP megapack and i find some more time, ill be working on a special project that everyone
will love! Once again, thank you to every single one of you, and if you didn't read this, well you should.
Now enough of my blabbering, to the model itself.
To install the vehicle, navigate to the latest patch day you have in your Mods folder, for me its patchday9
and drag whatever files you want in.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday9ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\
To install the vehicles meta file, navigate to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Mods\update\update.rpf\common\data\levels\gta5
And drag it in there.
To install the carvar.txt, nagvigate to your desired location, mine is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpvalentines2\dlc.rpf\common\data
And copy what is in carvar.txt into your carvariations. MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO SPACES.
TO INSTALL THE EXTRA SKINS:
Take a skin of your choice, and either take it and replace the F350_sign_1 OR take the skin and rename it to F350_sign_#
(replace # with whatever number you need)
Q: Why aren't my lights bright?
A: You do not have light-enhancing mods installed. Download RadianceV and/or other mods that increase emergency lighting brightness.
Q: Will you please help me ins--
A: Did you read the readme? No? Sorry, can't help you. Yes? Then ask here.
Q: Will you make it an addon?
A: No I will not as I do not use add-on cars.
Q: Can I put a new skin on this vehicle?
A: Be my guest, hell even go edit my skins as you please, but give proper credits!
Q: I don't have Patchday9?
A: Then put the car in your latest patch day, or copy patchday9 over.
Q: Why does my game crash after I install the meta?
A: I don't know, it works in my game.
Q: Why is the truck flipping when I turn?
A: There is a vehicles meta for a reason.
Q: Why doesn't the lights look good from a distance/Why doesn't it have environmental lighting?
A: Because of the way I made the lighting setup, it was not possible to make either of these happen.
Q: When is your CHP megapack coming out?
A: Maybe next week as I start a new job a day after this truck is released, that comes before modding for free.
- This car features about 11 Extras, all sirens being used and Two different setups for rims.
- Extra list:
Extra 1 - Rambar
Extra 2 - Rambar Lights (Soundoff Ultralite, Whelen Ion Duo)
Extra 3 - Whelen Liberty II
Extra 4 - Interior lighting (Whelen Inner edge, Whelen Talon)
Extra 5 - Toolbox with Whelen Ions
Extra 7 - Bed Cap
Extra 8 - Whelen M4s
Extra 11 - ALPRS
Extra 12 - Step Boards
- There are Two versions of this truck, one with Rockstar Xds, one with the original SSV rims
- As the extra list implies, there is A LOT of stuff on this truck. Going with this, the file size suffers
quite a bit as it is around 7.3 mb for the _hi and 7 for the rest of the LODS. If you cant use this truck,
- I did go all out with this truck, it originally started out as just a slicktop with a bedcap but I decided
to go all out.
- This truck is very much a multi-purpose truck. As so I've included multiple skins, SRU, CVE, Supervisor, Stealth,
Unmarked and basic patrol skins.
- There are a few issues with the skins, but I don't much care about them as most of the time, people replace the skins
on my vehicles.
- You can have a very very varying setup on this truck, from being stealthy, to being completely balls to the wall.
- This was a very very fun project to make, and I'm grateful for everyone helped out.
- As with all my models, if you find any bugs with it, please let me know!
-You are not to attempt to modify or rip this model in any way shape or form.
-I (Thehurk) am not responsible for any damages done to your game. Please make a backup of any edited files!
-Do not attempt to make a profit off this model in any way shape or form.
-Do not re-upload this vehicle, please make a link
-Do not upload this file to any other site, claiming it as your own.
-If you want to use this file in a clan, PLEASE ask me before doing so
What's New in Version 1.0.1
-Added Multi-Livery support
- Model Provided from unknown 3d Model Website by TrooperFightingNote
- Poly Crunched and optimized by Thehurk
- Textures by Thehurk
- Interior From DSF, Fitted by thehurk
- Converted to V by Thehurk
- Templated By TrooperFightingNote
- Whelen Liberty II by GTAxB0SS
- Whelen M4s by GTAxB0SS
- Whelen Ions by Deco
- Soundoff Ultralite by Thehurk
- Whelen Talon by Thehurk
- Whelen Inner Edge by Hilth0
- Setina Rambar by Vertex3d
- Tool box from Sketchup Warehouse
- Bed Cap by GTAxB0SS
- Stalker radar, Console, gun rack by GTAxB0SS
- Toughbook by RidgeRunner
- Watchguard by RoegonTV
- Antennas by Thehurk
- ALPR and Antenna by Molex
- Skins by Thehurk
If i've forgotten any credits, please let me know!