About This File
LSPDFR+ is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/LSPDFRPlus
Welcome to LSPDFR+! This script modification for LSPDFR greatly enhances your experience as a police officer by enhancing the base LSPDFR modification - LSPDFR+'s was designed to improve upon some of LSPDFR's features, hence its name. With improved pursuit AI, better Traffic Stops and even a fully fledged court system amongst the main features, there's bound to be something you'll love!
Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):
- LSPDFR 0.3.1.0 (not included)
- Albo1125.Common 188.8.131.52 or higher (included)
- RAGENativeUI 184.108.40.206 or higher (included)
- RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)
- A legal copy of GTA V (version 1.0.1011.1-1.0.1493.1).
Overview of LSPDFR+'s Features: Included in LSPDFR+'s documentation and the updated feature video above.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation PDF file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
Please do not reupload or redistribute this without my explicit permission. Thank you.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
DEVELOPERS: Security GUID method overloads in the API are now obsolete and non-functioning (existing plugins won't crash but statistics won't be counted any more). Please update your reference!
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/LSPDFRPlus
For some more information on the open-sourcing and my 'retirement':
Watch the video above for an indepth overview of the new changes and tips & tricks on how to use them effectively!
Fixed issue where traffic stop menus conflicted when using a controller.
Restructured the code that manages traffic stops to make it less resource intensive - you should notice a performance improvement during traffic stops.
Fixed an occasional bug that caused you not to be able to pause the game and equip a weapon while on a traffic stop.
Fixed a crash when navigating the court menu.
Replaced all obsolete RageNativeUI methods/constructors with up-to-date ones.
Various other minor code improvements/optimizations.
Files to update if updating from a working copy of 18.104.22.168: All except INI.
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.