- Stolen Tanker - A tanker truck filled with flammable and dangerous fuel has been stolen! Get it stopped before something goes horribly wrong!
- Stolen Money Truck - A bank's money truck has been stolen with a large amount of money inside! Recover the money and the truck before they get away!
- Vicious Dog - A dog has been reported as being vicious towards people, get there and find out if it's just a paranoid person or if it really is dangerous...
- Customer Refusing To Pay - An establishment reports a customer not willing to pay for their food, go and sort it out!
- Indecent Exposure - Someone has been reported as showing off their crown jewels, so to speak, go and check it out.
- Officer Pressed Panic Button - A fellow officer needs YOUR help now! They're in trouble, get there quick! [Wait until dispatch finishes speaking before accepting for better immersion]
- @fiskey111 - for always being welcoming and helpful whenever I had an issue or needed advice!
- @Albo1125 - for helping me get started and providing guidance when needed!
- And everyone else over on the LSPDFR API forums when I came to you (with a stupidly simple error most of the time) and you guys helped me out!
What's New in Version 2.9.7
- Updated to RPH 0.61.
- May begin working on these callouts again but don't expect anything massive quickly.
- Updated to RPH 0.55.
- Managed to get some callout audio together for the Indecent Exposure callout.
- Spelling/grammatical errors in subtitles fixed.
- Added additional and new dialog to the Refusal To Pay callout which should add a little bit of variety to the conversations that are had.
- Bug in Panic Button callout fixed.
- Other minor and insignificant changes.
- Made the search bubble in Vicious Dog call transparent.
- Altered subtitles in Customer Refusing To Pay callout.
- Updated to RPH 0.52.
- New audio clip for the Officer asking for help in Panic Button callout.
- Updated to RPH 0.51.
- Updated to RPH 0.50 finally.
- Yet another attempt at fixing a crash issue with the Stolen Money Truck callout.
- Another attempted fix at the Stolen Money Truck callout. Please alert me if this does not work. Thanks.
- Updated to RPH 0.49.
- Attempted a fix at the reoccurring Stolen Money Truck crash. If not fixed please let me know.
- Updated to RPH 0.47.
- Other minor changes.
- Personal Update: I apologize for the lack of updates and am trying to create some new and different stuff but right now I almost have a writer's block as most things have already been done and alongside that I am more pushed for time with my studies this year. Hopefully I can create some more stuff for you guys but only time will tell.
- Minor changes to the workings of the Vicious Dog callout. If you're having issues, approach the dog on foot and that may help the callout run better.
- Minor subtitle changes due to typos.
- Updated to RPH 0.42.
- Implemented a fix to the Stolen Tanker callout which was causing a crash.
- Now LSPDFR Computer+ compatible! Highly recommend you try it out!
- Compiled against RPH 0.41.
- Added an additional scenario to the Customer Refusing To Pay callout.
- Panic Button Callout has had minor changes and tweaks made to it and shouldn't crash now. Again, thank you for your patience!
- Subtitle/conversation changes to multiple callouts.
- Minor tweaks and code efficiency to all callouts.
- Indecent Exposure is FULLY working now and should run without any issues. Thank you for your patience!
- Updated and compiled against RagePluginHook 0.40.
- Fixed error in Indecent Exposure callout where you couldn't choose one of the 2 options given to you.
- Indecent Exposure callout is back but now more stable and usable!
- Updated to RageHookPlugin 0.39.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.
- 'Officer Pressed Panic Button' callout should now fully working without a hitch now but if you do come across an error/bug/crash that doesn't appear to be a one off then do not hesitate to comment here and include your Rage Hook log which I will be only more than happy to have a look at. Thank you all for your patience.
- Added 19 new locations for the 'Customer Refusing To Pay' callout and now with locations outside the city!
- Fixed some clean up issues in the 'Customer Refusing To Pay' callout.
- Attempted some fixes for the crashes in the 'Officer Pressed Panic Button'.
- Other minor adjustments and tweaks.
- NEW CALLOUT! "OFFICER PRESSED PANIC BUTTON" - Wait until dispatch has finished speaking before accepting the callout for added immersion to the callout!
- "Indecent Exposure" callout has been removed in this version so I may effectively rewrite it but it will return in the near future.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
- Minor subtitle changes.
- Decreased the distance away that the 'Stolen Tanker' callout can spawn (an attempt to help the spawn then immediately despawn bug).
- Added a NEW scenario to the 'Customer Refusing To Pay' callout.
- Made amendments to the coding for blips in multiple callouts in an attempt to help them clean up properly.
- Small adjustments to the pursuit coding for multiple callouts.
- Removed the possibility of peds having weapons in the 'Stolen Money Truck' so I can effectively re-write that section of code.