Thank you for showing interest in my first Callout Pack for LSPDFR! It's my first time ever doing something like this but I wanna continue working on it and giving back to this awesome community for already creating so many awesome mods for LSPDFR.
I hope you enjoy playing these callouts just as much as I enjoy creating them.
This pack aims to switch up the usual 'Pursuit, Shooting,'-Action based callouts and instead make more grounded and everyday callouts received by cops worldwide.
To get the most out of this pack it is recommended that you take your time and set up the scene yourself instead of just doing what the game wants you to do. You can manually advance each Callout at your own pace without you getting punished because of it.
If you want to see any special Callout or have suggestions to changing existing ones feel free to let me now
Drag and drop into the Grand Theft Auto V folder
- Stop the Ped
- Ultimate Backup
- Police Tape
- Typical Callouts
- RageNativeUI (included in the download)
1. Missing Person: A distressed Parent called 911 to report both his child and his vehicle missing. Drive to his home and investigate. Be fast, your actions may result in consequences.
2. Parking in a No-Parking-Zone: Someone parked in the driveway of the caller and they cant get out.
3. Noise Disturbance: 911 received a call about a loud party disturbing their neighbors. Deal with the situation accordingly.
4. Fake Call: 911 received a call about a concerned citizen. But you quickly notice that something is not right... (This callout is not realistic and heavily features movie-references. Disabled by default. You can enable it via the .ini file)
5. Major Accident on the LS Highway: Multiple vehicles are involved in a major accident on the LS Highway. First Responders are already on scene. Get there as fast as possible and try to save as many people as possible. When you are done make sure the traffic flows again.
6. Search Warrant: You got handed a search warrant. Go to the suspects home and execute the warrant. The outcome is dependant on your actions.
7. Domestic Disturbance / Interrupted 911 call: This callout is basically a 2-in1. Both versions have different outcomes. While you know what to get into when you receive the Domestic Disturbance variation, you may not know what's happening when the call remains unanswered.
8. Parked Car Accident: A driver has hit another car while trying to park. The owner of the other vehicle isn't there so he called the police and is waiting for you to handle the situation.
9. Animal involved in Car Accident: Very similar to the Parked Car Accident. A driver has hit an loose animal and called the police.
10. Tree fallen on Street: A tree has fallen onto a busy street. Fire Department is already on scene and they are awating your help to block the street.
11. Suspicious Vehicle: Callout inspired by Police Quest. This callout has you pullover a reported vehicle. Hope you have a good discipline.
12. Barricaded Suspect: Inspired by Albo's Bank Heist. After an Arrest Warrant Gone Wrong the police department have set up a perimeter around the Suspect's location. They are waiting for you to take charge.
13. Broken Vehicle: A vehicle broke down in the middle of the road. Secure the scene and get the road clear again.
14. Homicide: A murder infront of a store. Use your detective skills to solve the case and arrest the murderer.
15. Scammer: You got a call from a concerned citizen about scammers going door to door to scam money. Drive to the location and deal with the situation accordingly.
16. Abandoned Vehicle: Quite possibly the biggest callout ever in LSPDFR. This callout is an almost exact replica of the LA Noire's mission "The Drivers Seat". You got all call about an abandoned vehicle near a powerstation, the scene shows a possibility of a more sinister crime. Get to the location and use your investigative skills to solve the case.
17. Bomb found near Traintracks: Your supervisor called you about a suspicious baggage found near the traintracks. Drive to the location, talk to the supervisor and deal with the situation remotely from as safe distance.
18. Stolen Diplomatic Car: Replica of LA Noire's mission "The Consul's car". A witness found a diplomatic vehicle, stripped of parts, in an alleyway. Drive to the location and investigate to find out what happens. Along the way you may discover some other... sickening... plots.
When reporting bugs, please make sure to give a brief description on what happened just before it crashed and what you did. Also make sure to include your RagePluginHook.log. The more info you can give me (especially if the crash happens all the time and not only once) the more likely I am able to reproduce and fix it.
Before reporting a bug, please make sure it isn't already listed. This will make it easier for me to keep track of bugs and patch them out eventually:
1. Missing Person:
2. Parking in a No-Parking-Zone:
3. Noise Disturbance:
4. Disturbing the Peace:
When using a partner/other cops are nearby they begin chasing the suspect. Resulting in you being frozen in place. [Known]
Temporary fix: Use a trainer to unfreeze yourself
5. Major Accident on the LS Highway:
Sometimes the callout refuses to spawn, resulting in Code 4 messages as soon as the callout is accepted. [Known|Will be fixed with a remaster]
6. Search Warrant:
7. Domestic Disturbance / Interrupted 911 call:
8. Parked Car Accident:
9. Animal involved in Car Accident:
10. Tree fallen on Street:
11. Suspicious Vehicle:
12. Barricaded Suspect:
Sometimes when requesting an escape vehicle / a family member they will drive frantically and never get out. [Known]
Temporary Fix: Don't park your car in the middle of the barricaded area. That's where the NPC want to drive.
13. Broken Vehicle:
The Callout crashes when teleporting the towtruck [Known]
16. Abandoned Vehicle:
17. Bomb found near Traintracks:
18. Stolen Diplomatic Car: