Enjoy this mod and want to support its development? Please consider donating using the button on the side bar
Controller support added, enjoy!
If you are having issues, please attach and post your RagePluginHook.log file (necessary for support) as well as describe the problem and I will help you fix it
Be sure to change the .ini file to your liking
Thank you to Yo Adrian and FirstThirtyMinutes for making these videos!
This wall of text and pictures do not do this plugin justice; I definitely recommend giving it a try!
- Traffic Policer
- (Optional) Darkmyre's Search Warrant or Stop The Ped
Get observations for any ped
- Automatic traffic stop observations for all occupants
- Gets status of ped including mood, behavior, and signs of intoxication
- Get observations for any ped
[NEW] Lite Menu Based Computer System
- Run record checks, issue citations, summons, and create arrest reports with the new computer system
- Fully integrated with the rest of this plugin
Customizable XML files for charges and citations
IMPORTANT! Do not edit/add any new main root entries (eg direct descendants of the "Main" root). They will not be recognized by my plugin
- You can only add/edit entries under these roots with the "Charge" name
- IMPORTANT! Do not edit/add any new main root entries (eg direct descendants of the "Main" root). They will not be recognized by my plugin
Traffic Stop Questions
[NEW] Traffic stop questioning menu, replaces default LSPDFR+ one
- To use, approach a car on a traffic stop and press the interaction key (default "Y") to open the menu
Ask the driver for their license and proof of insurance
- If the driver has no license, a suspended license, or warrants, there is a chance they will refuse to identify themselves to you, which is arrestable.
- Ask for passenger's identification
- Tell the driver the reason for pulling them over (27 default reasons so far, just comment any more ideas you have and I will try to add them)
Ask general questions:
- "Where are you headed?"
- "Where are you coming from?"
- "Is the address on your license current?"
- "Do you own this vehicle?"
- "How do you know the passenger(s)?"
Ask questions related to crime:
- "Have you been drinking recently?"
- "Have you you used any drugs recently?
- "Is there anything illegal in the car?"
- "Can I search your vehicle?"
- Most question's answers will depend on the ped's mood/intoxication level
- 210+ lines of mostly unique dialog
- Any more ideas for questioning should be added in the comments!
- Ask the driver for their license and proof of insurance
- [NEW] Issue warnings, citations, and summons with the new computer system
- [NEW] Can now order occupants out of the vehicle
- [NEW] Traffic stop questioning menu, replaces default LSPDFR+ one
Field Sobriety Tests
Currently has two tests, tried to be as realistic as I possibly could to real life tests:
- IMPORTANT! Make sure you select an area where the ped has enough room to walk and turn; I would say at least 3 feet on either side empty. Otherwise if in object is in the path the ped is walking, they may take a strange route.
- Learn more about the real life test: http://www.fieldsobrietytests.net/walkandturnfieldsobrietytest.html
Horizontal gaze test
- Learn more about the real life test: http://www.fieldsobrietytests.net/horizontalgazenystagmusfieldsobrietytest.html
- Walk-and-Turn test
- Fully animated
- Currently has two tests, tried to be as realistic as I possibly could to real life tests:
- Store any evidence you find in any police vehicle
- View stored evidence
- Drop off stored evidence at any police station, marked by a "stash" icon on the map (pot leaf blip next to police stations)
Field Narcotics Test Kits
Narcotics stored in your evidence can be tested using reagent test kits in your trunk
- Positive tests are automatically stored in evidence
Automatically recognizes when you store drugs in evidence and makes them available for testing
- Drugs are not always what they seem, e.g. sometimes what you think is meth will turn out to be PCP or cocaine
If you use one of the custom XML files, these phrases are currently recognized by evidence storage as able to be tested:
- "white powder"
- "tan" or "brown powder"
- "blotter paper"
- "crystal" or "crystals"
- "unmarked pills"
5 different tests, based on real life counterparts (all information based on products from: http://www.sirchie.com/forensics/narcotics-investigation/pouches.html)
- Marquis Reagent (meth, heroin, morphine, MDMA)
- Scott Reagent (cocaine/crack)
- Fentanyl Reagent (Fentanyl)
- Phencyclidine Reagent (PCP)
- Ehrlich's Reagent (LSD)
- Custom narcotics.xml for DarkMyre's Search Warrant and PoliceSearch adds more options for unidentified drugs such as: "white powder", "suspicious crystals", etc
- Narcotics stored in your evidence can be tested using reagent test kits in your trunk
Automatic Pursuit Updates
- When in a pursuit, will automatically give information on the speed and direction that the suspect vehicle is heading.
- Also gives details on traffic condition such as light, medium, or heavy (togglable)
[NEW] Integrated Lite Court System
- Upon creating an arrest report, a court case will automatically be generated for the arrest
- There is a customizable amount of time between the arrest date and court date in the .ini file
Active court cases options
- View name, charges, court date, and force early case hearing
Past court cases options
- View name, charges, sentence, and delete one or all entries
- Sentences depend on severity and amount of charges
[!!!IMPORTANT!!!] Due to the new court system, the XML structure of the Charges.xml has changed, adding a new attribute called "life" to every charge. If life is set to true, that charge can carry a life sentence.
- You must update old customized XML files to include this attribute for every charge or use the new ones provided, otherwise the game will crash
- [Coming Soon] Evidence system integration
Sometimes arrested peds will leave the backseat of your vehicle and try to drive away. No known fix but to grab them and put them back in the vehicle. Probably a plugin interaction.
- Have not had happen to me in a while, please report for v2.2.1 if you encounter. Possibly fixed
- Copy the "Plugins" folder to your main GTA V directory.
- Pick an XML to use depending on what search plugin you have for added realism! (not required)
Don't know what else to put here, just let me know if you find any bugs or if anything is unclear and I will try to fix it. Been a long road of development, thank you to everyone who has helped me on the way!
What's New in Version 2.2.8
2.2.8 Beta (LSPDFR 0.4.2)
- No new update took place, updated contents of .rar file
- Updated to LSPDFR 0.4.2 IMPORTANT: This version has only been tested lightly on 0.4.2 and is considered a beta version. Please report all problems here with the relevant information and log files.
- Increased default computer entry delete time to 12 minutes in .ini
- Added check to make sure player is using right menu to issue tickets on traffic stops. No more infinite walking animation
- Fixed bug causing welcome message to be displayed when going off duty
- Removed game pause from evidence storage function, should stop crashes with LSPDFR and LSPDFR+ ambient spawns
- Fixed EUP compatibility, you can no longer get officers ID or observations
2.2.0 (LSPDFR 0.4.1)
- Fixed bug causing ped and player to get stuck during walk and turn test because of failsafe not firing
- The computer prompt when entering a police vehicle should now only appear one time
- Made traffic stop observations more stable and less prone to crashing
- Fixed a rare crash with the detain function
- Added the ability to clear all computer records from the computer menu
- Added more aggressive deletion of ped headshots
- Added ped intoxication modifier support for STP, intoxicated ped findings should now be more consistent with the .ini setting
- Added checks to the suspect data function to reduce rare crash that happens if the ped despawns
- Attempted to fix controller buttons going through the menu; set "ControlDisablingEnabled" to true for all menus when using a controller, however it doesn't seem to work all to well. Looking at Ultimate Backup's menu, it seems to function the same as my menu and have the same issue so I am assuming this is a limitation with RageNativeUI
2.0.1b (LSPDFR 0.3)
- Fixed small bug where .ini file changes to keys were not being registered. Should work now
2.0.0b (beta release) (LSPDFR 0.3)
[NEW] Lite, menu based computer system! Fully integrated with the rest of the plugin
- Create arrest reports, citations, perform record checks
- Can be disabled in .ini if you wish to use Computer+
- Customizable XML files for citations and charges
- Removed ScriptHookVDotNet2 dependency
Reorganized traffic stop menu
- Can now issue warnings, citations/summons, and ask occupants out of the vehicle
3 new pullover reasons:
- Improper overtaking, illegal u-turn, and failure to stop for emergency lights/sirens
- Various other bug fixes/improvements that I can't remember that have been made over the past couple months
- Keep in mind that this is a beta release; there may be bugs present in this version that I am not aware of. If you find a bug, please report it to me in the comments section with all the relative info
All of my wonderful beta testers!