TRAFFIC FLOW V5
An update to Traffic Flow has been requested by quite a lot of people and today, after installing some car mods for the first time in ages - I felt motivated to update TFM.
Unlike previous versions, TFM V5 doesn't actually spawn any cars, instead it loads between 2 to 5 randomly selected vehicles from a configurable vehicle pool into GTA IV's memory, making the game prioritise those cars to be spawned rather than taxis. This results in the traffic becoming much more diverse and partially solves the 'taxi bug'.
In the TrafficFlow.ini, there is a vehicle pool with 20 models, you can change these models around as you please. The default TrafficFlow.ini file seems to provide a fairly balanced traffic composition, however.
Be warned, if you are running GTA IV with anything under 2GB of RAM, you shouldn't use this script or any car mods at all.
- Indiana Passes Religious Freedom Bill SB 101
- New GTA V PC Screenshots
- Common LAPD Police Vehicles
- What Font Does Miami Dade Use?
- [RELEASED] Online Dispatch and Civilian Reporting System
- Approaching The Release Of GTA 5 for PC!
- CERN Hadron Collider To Attempt To Make Black Holes
- The Mind-Boggling Classic Cop Car Thread
- Need grammatical advice (and opinions!
- Should prostitution be Legal?
- Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- Turn Tires
- 2013-2014 Dodge Charger Slicktop Pack V1.5A
- 2013 Ford Explorer Unmarked
- VW Passat B7 Danish Police 2015
- VW Passat B7 Norwegian Police 2015
- Vintage Houston Police Texture
- San Chianski Police Skin
- LCSO Slicktop Tahoe
- Service de Police de la Ville de Montréal CVPI
The LCPDFR.com Exclusive Tutorial Database
A selection of user-submitted tutorials and guides related to all aspects of GTA IV modding
Love what we're doing at LCPDFR.com?
Why not help the cause and donate today?