TRAFFIC FLOW V5
An update to Traffic Flow has been requested by quite a lot of people and today, after installing some car mods for the first time in ages - I felt motivated to update TFM.
Unlike previous versions, TFM V5 doesn't actually spawn any cars, instead it loads between 2 to 5 randomly selected vehicles from a configurable vehicle pool into GTA IV's memory, making the game prioritise those cars to be spawned rather than taxis. This results in the traffic becoming much more diverse and partially solves the 'taxi bug'.
In the TrafficFlow.ini, there is a vehicle pool with 20 models, you can change these models around as you please. The default TrafficFlow.ini file seems to provide a fairly balanced traffic composition, however.
Be warned, if you are running GTA IV with anything under 2GB of RAM, you shouldn't use this script or any car mods at all.
- Shield Base Mod Need Experienced Coders and Modders
- Siren Identification Help
- Laptop having "breathing" diffuculties? Please help.
- Want to play MP right now?
- no GTA5 for pc wondering ?
- anyone from Tennessee?
- Can I play if I bought my gta from steam?
- New Status Site
- 2013 Ford Explorer FBI/Polpatriot
- Liberty /Suffolk Police mega pack
- LCPD sherriff, supervisor and patrol model + skins Ford Explorer
- LCPD Tahoe K-9 Unit
- GTA 2 Theme Loading Music
- Pinehurst NC police 2012 charger SKIN
- Garner NC police 2012 charger SKIN
- Liberty PD Pack
- Lazerus's Fictional LCPD Skin Pack
- Ford F250 Police
- US Secret Service FPI
The LCPDFR.com Exclusive Tutorial Database
A selection of user-submitted tutorials and guides related to all aspects of GTA IV modding
Love what we're doing at LCPDFR.com?
Why not help the cause and donate today?