TRAFFIC FLOW V5
An update to Traffic Flow has been requested by quite a lot of people and today, after installing some car mods for the first time in ages - I felt motivated to update TFM.
Unlike previous versions, TFM V5 doesn't actually spawn any cars, instead it loads between 2 to 5 randomly selected vehicles from a configurable vehicle pool into GTA IV's memory, making the game prioritise those cars to be spawned rather than taxis. This results in the traffic becoming much more diverse and partially solves the 'taxi bug'.
In the TrafficFlow.ini, there is a vehicle pool with 20 models, you can change these models around as you please. The default TrafficFlow.ini file seems to provide a fairly balanced traffic composition, however.
Be warned, if you are running GTA IV with anything under 2GB of RAM, you shouldn't use this script or any car mods at all.
- I need some help
- Slimory's Crown Vic with ALL the lights!
- Where Can I download COPS intro?
- I applied to the Mishawaka Police Department Today!
- Modern Law & SHIELDS
- Which year of 3ds Max should I get?
- I Will Purchase These Models
- Modelers Beware...
- Livestreaming Multiple Games!
- Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing.
- Chattanooga Police Ford Taurus Texture
- ASP Tahoe K-9 Unit Pack
- NSW Police Force Ford FG XR6T Mk2 Unmarked
- Srgt.Scales Ford F-150
- 2013 Dodge Charger ELS-H
- Liberty City Patrol Dodge Charger
- Kentucky State Police CVPI Pack
- Washington State Patrol Texture Pack
- Philadelphia Police Department Tahoe
- Liberty City Police Skin
Love what we're doing at LCPDFR.com?
Why not help the cause and donate today?