Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121051 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

LCPDFR The Game!!

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

mantosoldier

mantosoldier

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

Imagine A Game with Online a You Can play First Respone With Other Online Players with a esclusive storyline, That WOuld Be Cool In My Opinnion.
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Original Light

Original Light

Stranger Danger

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

Not possible now... maybe someday.

Edited by Original Light, 19 July 2012 - 09:58 PM.

403nv.jpg

mantosoldier

mantosoldier

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

I Know But It Would Be a Good Idea

midnight900

midnight900

Volunteer Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationLancaster

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

That would be cool in my opinion also. As far as creating it that would be a lot of work. Basically it's a start from scratch type thing and work your way up of getting some good stuff in there. So would take a lot of time and also who knows how big the game would be.
If I've helped you in anyway, Give me some Reputation in return

Sierra10-8 Clan is a clan that sticks together and play many games together, our number one being LCPDFR. Other games we support are Bad Company 2, Swat 4, and Fallen Earth. Come join us for some fun!

Termination

Termination

Quak.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:14 PM

Keep dreaming.

Sure, it'd be soooo cool, but the chances of a video game producer even thinking of making it would be nearly impossible.

Edited by DukSezQuak, 20 July 2012 - 08:15 PM.

Hunter

Hunter

Liberty City's Finest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • LocationMilwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:19 PM

They kind of do...it's called True Crime: New York City. Except without all the GTA IV features and LCPDFR features, but hey, you're still a police officer and you make almost any car into a police car.

~Hands Are Meant To Hold~

LCPDFR Commentaries

Termination

Termination

Quak.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

But I'm trying to say making a game that goes into proportion like traffic stops. True Crime didn't do that.

midnight900

midnight900

Volunteer Support

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • LocationLancaster

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

They kind of do...it's called True Crime: New York City. Except without all the GTA IV features and LCPDFR features, but hey, you're still a police officer and you make almost any car into a police car.

That's very true but I never got into that game much. I never found the game realistic which I don't think it was suppose to be at all, but it wasn't too bad of a game. I still like this idea, but I think there is only so much you can do in a video game, especially a big importance is the AI on how they react to situations.
If I've helped you in anyway, Give me some Reputation in return

Sierra10-8 Clan is a clan that sticks together and play many games together, our number one being LCPDFR. Other games we support are Bad Company 2, Swat 4, and Fallen Earth. Come join us for some fun!

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users