Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 133,075 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Simple Native Trainer

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

CRAWFORDx96

CRAWFORDx96

The Next Stig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

Not sure if this goes here or in LCPDFR Support, but I was in a thread where people were talking about how to get into locked places in GTA IV and someone posted a link to a simple native trainer. I downloaded it and put the correct files in the main directory but I get an error saying the access is denied to a certain file, I run the game as an admin. Also because the SNT replaces the ScriptHook.dll, does that mean I can't use ELS? Since ELS too replaces the ScriptHook.dll?
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Did I help you? Or did you laugh at a post I made? If so, feel free to hit that "Like" button over there! :D

Have trouble with something I said? Shoot me a pm! We can chat there and sort it out!

Want some one on one help? PM me! I'll do my best! 

Feel like playing LCPDFR or any other game or any console? Check out my profile for my info!

If you hadn't already noticed, I am in fact, the living, breathing, all-famous Stig.

HDgamerzPC

HDgamerzPC

500 posts and one more pretty grey dot :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • LocationSomewhere patrolling as one of Liberty Cities finest.

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:38 PM

Well I do know the scripthook thing doesn't matter, they are the exact same file. But other than that, just make sure you run everything as admin...just everything. Maybe you put one in the wrong place or used the wrong file.

Other than the scripthook question I just answered for you (ELS does still work) the rest of it I can't answer.

OBf1pxF.png

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

don't tell me you get
Exception EFCreateError in module DSOUND.dll at 000116C5
Cannont create file 'C:\Program files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand theft
Auto IV\asilog.txt'. Access is Denied.

Right?
Read this http://www.lcpdfr.co...sounddll-error/
As for ELS it WILL still work...however, with trainers hotkeys active...
Read this http://www.lcpdfr.co...h-keys-read-me/

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

CRAWFORDx96

CRAWFORDx96

The Next Stig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

don't tell me you get
Exception EFCreateError in module DSOUND.dll at 000116C5
Cannont create file 'C:\Program files (x86)\Rockstar Games\Grand theft
Auto IV\asilog.txt'. Access is Denied.

Right?
Read this http://www.lcpdfr.co...sounddll-error/
As for ELS it WILL still work...however, with trainers hotkeys active...
Read this http://www.lcpdfr.co...h-keys-read-me/

Yeah, that's what I get. Thanks for the support.
Now, I dont know about you guys but I have to use the LaunchGTAIV to run it, I'm assuming that you all have to do that. I'm taking a shot at running that as an admin to see if it will work. I'll get back to see if it does work. I'll be damned!! It worked!! Thanks for yinz support!

Edited by CRAWFORDx96, 18 July 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Did I help you? Or did you laugh at a post I made? If so, feel free to hit that "Like" button over there! :D

Have trouble with something I said? Shoot me a pm! We can chat there and sort it out!

Want some one on one help? PM me! I'll do my best! 

Feel like playing LCPDFR or any other game or any console? Check out my profile for my info!

If you hadn't already noticed, I am in fact, the living, breathing, all-famous Stig.

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:26 PM

and thus is why My title reads Lady Unfuckerupper! lol Enjoy

Yes, all of us do have to use launchgtaiv.exe, the shortcut to gtaiv on your desktop goes to it. I just never have to run as admin

Edited by Asuna, 18 July 2012 - 07:32 PM.

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users