Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 133,056 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

LCPDFR crashes GTA 4. ive tried everything. HELP!

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
This support issue is OPEN. Feel free to add an answer. If you'd like to ask your own question, create a new topic instead of replying to this one.
20 replies to this topic

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:21 PM

ive tried everything and LCPDFR STILL crashes GTA 4. ive tried running it as administrator and it still crashes, when i run from the social club itll run until it loads the first mission then it says GTA IV FATAL ERROR:ZLIB20. ive tried installing lcpdfr .95 and .91 and still crashes. any ideas?

Edited by deoxys987, 22 June 2012 - 09:22 PM.

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

sig.jpg

Pedro Rios

Pedro Rios

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:26 PM

Did you bought the game.... ? or is it a Pirated Version.... ?

You will need to reinstall the game, as R* ZLIB20 means that in their website.

Open the installer and REPAIR the GTA: IV. Then try it
Stock GTA IV Police with ELS!
No windows shooting bug!
Download Now!
Vanilla ELS X-Project 1.5
Last Updated Apr 14 2013 11:03 AM

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Did you bought the game.... ? or is it a Pirated Version.... ?

You will need to reinstall the game, as R* ZLIB20 means that in their website.

Open the installer and REPAIR the GTA: IV. Then try it

its a legitimite copy of gta. where do i go to repair it? if i click on the disc it just goes to social club. where do i go to reinstall?

sig.jpg

Pedro Rios

Pedro Rios

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:34 PM

its a legitimite copy of gta. where do i go to repair it? if i click on the disc it just goes to social club. where do i go to reinstall?

You must open the installer of the game. It should detect the copy and give you the option to UNINSTALL or REPAIR. Select repair.
No windows shooting bug!
Download Now!

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

You must open the installer of the game. It should detect the copy and give you the option to UNINSTALL or REPAIR. Select repair.

ok i will try that... hope this works.

sig.jpg

Pedro Rios

Pedro Rios

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:37 PM

ok i will try that... hope this works.

Let me know if it work
No windows shooting bug!
Download Now!

seriGR

seriGR

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:38 PM

First try to change it in 1.0.7.0 version.If you want to unistall it try a programm like your unistaller

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

First try to change it in 1.0.7.0 version.If you want to unistall it try a programm like your unistaller

i clicked on autoplay and since its installed it doesnt give me the option to repair/reinstall. any ideas? it just goes to social club

it says the version is 1.0000 and i DID download the 1.0.7.0 patch but it wont install. what do i do? it keeps saying searching for components during the patch install but nothing happens :(

sig.jpg

seriGR

seriGR

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:45 PM

i clicked on autoplay and since its installed it doesnt give me the option to repair/reinstall. any ideas? it just goes to social club

it says the version is 1.0000 and i DID download the 1.0.7.0 patch but it wont install. what do i do? it keeps saying searching for components during the patch install but nothing happens :(

You may let the window of installation open for longer?!

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

i am reinstalling now. will the REINSTALL install the 1.0.7.0 patch?

sig.jpg

Pedro Rios

Pedro Rios

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

i am reinstalling now. will the REINSTALL install the 1.0.7.0 patch?

Yes, install the latest patch (1.0.7)
No windows shooting bug!
Download Now!

seriGR

seriGR

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

no you need to do it manually (if you want instuctions tell me) or if you go in the game and sing in game for windows live will do it.If you want my opinion better do it manually

Edited by spnoname, 22 June 2012 - 09:53 PM.

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

Yes, install the latest patch (1.0.7)

when i reinstall the game, will it automaticly install the patch? or do I need to install it manually?

no you need to do it manually (if you want extractions tell me) or if you go in the game and sing in game for windows live will do it.If you want my opinion better do it manually

heres the problem with windows live installing it. it says downloading my profile but it cancels my profile download and it goes on to install the patch and when i go to sign in it says my profile wasnt downloaded and it does the same thing again and tried to install the patch again but canceling my profile download. HELP. how do I manually install the patch???

sig.jpg

seriGR

seriGR

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:01 PM

when i reinstall the game, will it automaticly install the patch? or do I need to install it manually?

heres the problem with windows live installing it. it says downloading my profile but it cancels my profile download and it goes on to install the patch and when i go to sign in it says my profile wasnt downloaded and it does the same thing again and tried to install the patch again but canceling my profile download. HELP. how do I manually install the patch???

You have to run the game to automatically install tha patch.

Follow my instruction:
1.http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-grand-theft-auto-iv-patch-7-title-update-v-1-0-7-0-english-1-0-6-1-russian-1-0-5-2-japanese download the english version
2.Then if you extract the file with winrar you'll get these files Media1,Patch7notes_en,title update and updatetitle
3.Run the updatetitle as admin and then the installation will begin!

deoxys987

deoxys987

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:40 PM

You have to run the game to automatically install tha patch.

Follow my instruction:
1.http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/484496-grand-theft-auto-iv-patch-7-title-update-v-1-0-7-0-english-1-0-6-1-russian-1-0-5-2-japanese download the english version
2.Then if you extract the file with winrar you'll get these files Media1,Patch7notes_en,title update and updatetitle
3.Run the updatetitle as admin and then the installation will begin!

gta and lcpdfr works now. how do i go on calls? im not recieving callouts or anything

sig.jpg

seriGR

seriGR

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:06 AM

when you install the game you disable callouts!

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

call outs are random...or you can alt f11 to force one

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

Rumply9

Rumply9

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:19 AM

when you install the game you disable callouts!

Why would you want to even bother disabling callout's? That's one of the MAIN components of the mod!

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,536 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Why would you want to even bother disabling callout's? That's one of the MAIN components of the mod!

thats what F7 is for.....deactivate them till you want them all without quitting, editing, restarting game, etc

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

eagle86

eagle86

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:36 AM

hello my problem is this,
install the original game and the patch 1.0.7.0 everything seems ok, when the game starts loading the game save brother unistall it loads everything fine but a few seconds to activate the LCPDFR closes with an error that says SMPA60
ANYONE knows that might happen and how to solve
greetings and thanks

(hola mi problema es este,
instale el juego origĂ­nal y el parche 1.0.7.0 todo aparentemente ok, al iniciar el juego carga la partida guardada de cunado lo desistale carga todo bien pero a los pocos segundos de activar el LCPDFR se cierra con un error, que dice SMPA60
alguen sabe que pueda pasar y como solucionarlo
un saludo y gracias)

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users