Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,915 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

PBSO and LCSO Cars, Uniforms, and Sirens?

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic

theninja35

theninja35

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationSouthern Michigan

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

Hey guys. I just got back from Florida and I'm obsessed with the PBSO cars, and yet to see the LCSO's (I just saw the station). Would anyone happen to have a link to:

The siren (if it is not known that is okay), please

Some of the cars, please?

And, if possible, the uniforms?

Thanks guys.

(P.S. I am obsessed because I saw about 6-8 PBSO making traffic stops down the highway, not sure which one though...I forgot...)
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.
The ninja is in 'da house!

GreenAid

GreenAid

Woooohooo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:40 AM

Do you mean this?:
http://gtapolicemods...do=file&id=1378
http://www.lcpdfr.co...hicle-textures/

If you want my attention, quote me.

dae1089b7c4b80df4e988fc8d8c6841b.png

theninja35

theninja35

Ninja

• Members
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

I mean I would like the full vehicle models, not just the skins. And, BTW, I don't think they use Edge's, do they?

Scyattica

Scyattica

The jack of all trades, the master of none.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

I mean I would like the full vehicle models, not just the skins. And, BTW, I don't think they use Edge's, do they?

They do use Whelen Edges, yes. Most of them have Whelen Edge ULTRA Freedoms, but a few Edge's do exist. Posted Image

I've created two PBSO cars. One's already been linked, and here's the other one. http://gtapolicemods...do=file&id=1330

As for a siren....I think they use the Whelen 295,
I have fun at 18000 revolutions per minute.

theninja35

theninja35

Ninja

• Members
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

Would there happen to be any other car than the Victoria? Or some way I could find the exact lighting and lightbar to make my own? Thanks for the siren and every thing!

Tricksta005

Tricksta005

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationWest Palm Beach, FL, USA

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

I made a PBSO skin for EVI's 2012 Ford F-150. The only problem is, the lightbar is a Whelen Liberty not a Whelen Edge like it is on our actual units. For now that is the closest lightbar to the Edge. Its currently re-uploading because I found out how much of a pain it was to sign into 4shared just to download it.

Scyattica

Scyattica

The jack of all trades, the master of none.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

I've made a dodge charger with a Freedom (not an accurate representation, as PBSO doesn't actually use non-slicktop charges) and an impala, that probably isn't the greatest representation of PBSO cars either. I've not worked on either of those projects in a long long time, either. If I could get my hands on a Tahoe I'd make a PBSO tahoe..or if I had the knowledge, I'd convert my own f-150 and make a PBSO version.
I have fun at 18000 revolutions per minute.

theninja35

theninja35

Ninja

• Members
  • 1,949 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:41 PM

Dammit...Would there happen to be an easy way to get my hands on an Edge or some way to make one? And find out the exact lighting? Thanks...

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users