Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121275 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

GTA IV LCPDFR 0.91

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
2 replies to this topic

LineOfJustice

LineOfJustice

Sometimes there's Justice, Sometimes there's Just Us.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

I remember seeing a topic about this issue, but I cannot seem to find it. Here's my problem the words that appear on the top left screens are incomplete. If you don't understand its the words like " Press E to use the police computer " at the top left. For example, usually when you press CRTL + ALT + SHIFT + B the top left would say " Medical Assistance enroute ", but now it just says " M ". It's incomplete. How do I fix this?
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Olanov

Olanov

Policing is my game.

• Testing Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2683 posts
  • LocationHere, there and everywhere.

• Retired staff

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:24 PM

As far as i know, this is being fixed at the moment. Not entirely sure though.

Don't make me turn you into an internet video, asshole.

gif_267x150_12804c.gif

LineOfJustice

LineOfJustice

Sometimes there's Justice, Sometimes there's Just Us.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:37 PM

As far as i know, this is being fixed at the moment. Not entirely sure though.

This issue really irritates me. I don't know what its saying and ALWAYS there is a " P " popping up. ALWAYS popping up at every second.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users