Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121252 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

LCPDFR EFLC Multiplayer Group [Resurrected] (Game Cancelled)

EFLC Multiplayer

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
42 replies to this topic

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

LCPDFR EFLC MULTIPLAYER GROUP

NOTE: As the name implies, we are an EFLC multiplayer group. I would kindly redirect you to the other multiplayer groups established on this board if you would like to play, but only have GTA IV.

Introduction: Have you ever wanted to play LCPDFR with other, coordinated humans, rather than bumbling AI, but you didn't own vanilla GTA IV, or you just didn't like to follow the strict rules of a role-playing group? Well, I guess you've come to the right place! The main reason I brought back this "EFLC Multiplayer" concept was that I really wanted to play LCPDFR on multiplayer, but I didn't own GTA IV vanilla. I have also noticed that the Official Multiplayer Group hasn't had a game in a month.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Info: This multiplayer group will probably loosely follow the format of Harper's multiplayer group for the regular GTA IV group. This means that this group will not be a strict role-playing group, but we will try to be realistic enough so that the immersion isn't completely broken. I'm not sure how realistic we want to be (authentic codes, shooting+backup regulation, response regulation), so I'll ask for your feedback on this one. For now, everybody will just be standard patrol officers, which means that you can respond to backup calls from any other officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modifications Required:

Non-ELS Crown Victoria: http://www.lcpdfr.co...n-edge-non-els/ (replaces Police Cruiser)

Non-ELS Chevrolet Impala: http://www.lcpdfr.co...et-impala-nypd/ (replaces Police Patrol)

ELS State Police: http://www.lcpdfr.co...k-state-police/ (replace Noose Cruiser)

ELS Tahoe: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=358 (replaces Noose Patriot)

ELS Detective CVPI: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=932 (replaces FIB Cruiser)

ELS V6: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=196

NOTE: Make sure to turn off ELS for Police and Police 2, as well as AI Police

Dispatch Assistance Mod: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=799

NO Traffic Loading Script Allowed

Suggestions for Police Charger and Police Stinger mods are welcome.
Games: We will be using Teamspeak to communicate during multiplayer LCPDFR sessions. Please notify me if you are unable to use Teamspeak for voicechat. The preferred channel choice we will have is "Multiplayer 2". We will try to focus on different boroughs during games, (Algonquin, Alderney, etc.), so try not to stray away from those areas, unless it is necessary. Please drive legally when not busy, and appropriately respond to varying callouts. Do NOT just respond Code 3 with lights and sirens to every callout or backup request. When responding, use your assigned DAS unit number. For example: "Unit 22 responding to a backup call from Unit 23 at Unity Avenue, ETA 1 minute". I am still deciding whether to use code lingo for anything else, so I'll update this later.

Application: In order to join the multiplayer group, please fill out this form, which basically mimics the other application form:

Forum Name:
GFWL Name:
Nationality:
How well can you speak English?:
Timezone (Terms of GMT):
Can you average at least 25fps?:

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:

Once you have filled out the form, I will add you into the group, and send you a friend request on GFWL. Once you have accepted it, you are officially part of the group, and can join games as you wish.

NEXT GAME: Sunday, April 22, 2012 @ 11:00p.m. GMT (Tentative) (CANCELLED)
(My GFWL ID: SensoryCoot15)

I'm hoping to try and see how stable the game will be if we use all ELS vehicles, as our last game went relatively well in terms of stability when using Non-ELS vehicles.

I am also in need of another person who could help me host games should this become popular. PM me if you are interested.

Happy Playing!

ACCEPTED MEMBERS:

1) Supper [SensoryCoot15] (GMT-5)

2) webbt93 [webbt93] (GMT-6)

3) jeepelykke [captlykke] (GMT+1)

4) lukesta27 [GlaringWand479] (GMT+0)

5) anderbear [beardogman] (GMT-4)

6) unshapedskills [unshapedskills] (GMT-4)

7) Frederick Rhode [fredrd] (GMT-4)

8) IXxJRodxXI [IXx JRod xXI](GMT-6)

9) new york swat [new york swat] (GMT-5)

10) Senatov [Senatov] (GMT-4)

11) jordygovaerts [jordygovaerts] (GMT+1)

12) BiohazardGT [BiohazardGT] (GMT-7)

13) RandomEnigma59 [randomenigma59] (GMT+0)

14) xSkullCandy [xSkullCandyIL] (GMT+2)

15) Andrew [andslasher123] (GMT-4)

16) spreilly [spreilly] (GMT-4)

17) Erik999125 [KlutzyManager74] (Unknown)

18) Skateboard_freek [TTG fugemi] (GMT-7)

All usernames in Bold are currently being processed.

Edited by Supper, 22 April 2012 - 11:33 PM.

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

webbt93

webbt93

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:35 AM

Forum Name:webbt93
GFWL Name:webbt93
Nationality: American
How well can you speak English?: Fluent
Timezone (Terms of GMT): Arizona
Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 7

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'll get that GFWL request to you the next time I get on the home PC. I'm assuming that you live in Mountain Time, which is GMT-7, I believe. I'm in CST, so that would be GMT-6.

Harper

Harper

Experienced Badass

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3182 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

I'm aiming to get the vanilla games back up. We've just been sidetracked massively recently.

Good luck with it. I don't recommend using that many mods, people crashed a lot in our group when we used a non els cruiser.

If me, Nicolai and Justin cannot sort out our issues or feel the group has run its course, I may consider handing it over to a trusted member who's willing.

ZsCaATH.jpg

Email: harper@lcpdfr.com
/u/Harpersaurus  | The only crew focused on All-American Muscle, featuring the best drivers. The Skid Marks, now in Los Santos.

Unofficial /r/LCPDFR subreddit

lebronjames

lebronjames

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 02:40 AM

I might like to play.

jeppelykke

jeppelykke

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 11:36 AM

Forum Name: jeppelykke
GFWL Name: captlykke
Nationality: Danish
How well can you speak English?: good
Timezone (Terms of GMT): GMT +1
Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes.

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 8

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

@Harper- Thanks, I guess the first test game will show what we'll keep and what we'll need to sacrifice for stability.

@lebronjames- If you are interested, you can post your application here, and I can add you in. The only obligations you have in this group apply when you are actually playing multiplayer, so it won't hurt to join.

@jeepelykke- Ok, that's good. I'll add you into the group and get a friend request to you later today.

lukesta277

lukesta277

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

Forum Name:lukesta277
GFWL Name:GlaringWand479
Nationality:english
How well can you speak English?:very
Timezone (Terms of GMT):0:00
Can you average at least 25fps?:yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:7-8

anderbear

anderbear

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

Forum Name: anderbear
GFWL Name: beardogman
Nationality: American
How well can you speak English?:Fluent
Timezone (Terms of GMT):Eastern standard time
Can you average at least 25fps?: Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 8

Edited by anderbear, 14 March 2012 - 03:15 AM.

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

Ok, it looks like both of you are good to go. I'll add you two into the group, and I'll add you to my GFWL. By the way, does anyone know if I could start some sort of group/clan using GFWL or Rockstar Social Club?

Harper

Harper

Experienced Badass

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3182 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:05 PM

By the way, does anyone know if I could start some sort of group/clan using GFWL or Rockstar Social Club?

You could set up a Steam Group, Just don't put "Official" in the name.

Something like "Episodes From Liberty City - LCPDFR MP Group"

ZsCaATH.jpg

Email: harper@lcpdfr.com
/u/Harpersaurus  | The only crew focused on All-American Muscle, featuring the best drivers. The Skid Marks, now in Los Santos.

Unofficial /r/LCPDFR subreddit

unshapedskills

unshapedskills

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

Forum Name: unshapedskills
GFWL Name: unshapedskills
Nationality:AMERICAN
How well can you speak English?: Like a BOSS
Timezone (Terms of GMT): -5
Can you average at least 25fps?: 45+ SON

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 1o

Im not changing POLICE 1/2 cuase i like the mod i have for it but i have the rest

Edited by unshapedskills, 16 March 2012 - 08:18 PM.

Frederick Rohde

Frederick Rohde

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:43 PM

Forum Name:Frederick Rohde
GFWL Name:Fredrd
Nationality:American
How well can you speak English?: Fluent
Timezone (Terms of GMT):Eastern
Can you average at least 25fps?:Yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:8

I work on weekends from 4P-12A so, hopefully I'll be able to join you guys after I get home from work.

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4882 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

Im not changing POLICE 1/2 cuase i like the mod i have for it but i have the rest

Your not going to be able to play with mods installed.

"I think there should be a national holiday for whoever invented French fries. Or at least a statue in their honor."

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?..." "I ran out of sports bottles."

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

@ unshapedskills- Ok, it looks like you've filled everything out correctly. I'll add you into the group. Tom is right; the game will crash if you use different mods than the rest of the groups. I would suggest having a separate vehicles.img with the cars you choose for your singleplayer game, and a vehicles.img you use in multiplayer that contains the mods that are required and listed above.

@Frederick Roble- Ok, you're all checked out for the application, so I'll also add you into the group. I hope you manage to be able to join for this game! The main reason I would like a few other people to help me host games is so that we could have more flexible hours, as I cannot be online all the time.

ATTENTION: Please Do NOT use any ELS vehicles for this first game, unless I explicitly allow it, which probably will happen when I can accurately gauge stability for using non-ELS vehicles in MP.

Frederick Rohde

Frederick Rohde

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Excellent!

I may have some issues getting everything I need sorted out. I'm not sure how to use this Dispatch assistance mod, I have it installed but I can't seem to figure it out!
How long do you folks plan on playing? Should I just jump onto teamspeak or message someone? I

IXxJRodxXI

IXxJRodxXI

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Forum Name:IXxJRodxXI
GFWL Name:IXx JRod xXI
Nationality:American
How well can you speak English?:Excellent
Timezone (Terms of GMT):-6
Can you average at least 25fps?:
YEs
On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?:10

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

@Frederick Rohde- The Dispatch Assistance System only works in multiplayer, and when you have a cop model. Just press F5 when you fulfilled those conditions, and it will activate. The full list of controls can be found on the download page I linked. I plan on playing as long as everybody else wants to, or until wer get fed up with crashing. I'll invite everybody through GFWL to the game when it starts. All you need to do is to make sure to be on TeamSpeak around the time the game starts.

@IXxJRodxXI- Ok, you seem to have filled everything out fine, so I'll add you into the group and on GFWL.

I am slightly sick today, so I'm apologizing in advance for any coughing or sneezing that gets transmitted through TeamSpeak to your ears.

EDIT: I'm so sorry guys! I messed up the hours for CST and GMT. In actuality, for any person that relied on my GMT to your timezone conversion when posting the application, the game is technically "delayed" one hour for all of you guys. (E.g. in EST, game starts at 6:00 p.m. instead of 5:00 p.m.)

Edited by Supper, 17 March 2012 - 08:12 PM.

new york swat

new york swat

Highway Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationNew York, UK

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

This would be cool!

Forum Name: new york swat
GFWL Name: new york swat
Nationality: French Indian
How well can you speak English?: perfect
Timezone (Terms of GMT): gmt - 5:00
Can you average at least 25fps?:yes

On a scale of 1-10, how realistically do you want to play?: 10

looking for people on GTA online add me: NySwat19

"Chances always have a limit.  The question is when will your limit be up?" ((L.R GTa crew quote))

Senatov

Senatov

Senatov

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Senatov

Senatov

American

Very Well

EST

Yes

Posted Image

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EFLC, Multiplayer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users