Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121524 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

How do I uninstall?

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
2 replies to this topic

Blackxcap

Blackxcap

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Hi I downloaded LCPDFR and its not working because of my other mods and I really need to uninstall it so I can play again.
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Original Light

Original Light

Stranger Danger

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2371 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:56 PM

You want to uninstall LCPDFR? Or your other mods? If you want to uninstall LCPDFR, just delete your scripts folder. If you want to reinstall LCPDFR, just run the setup again. It will then overwrite your previous configuration with a fresh install of LCPDFR.

For your other mods, I have no idea. You should have backed up your original files. You can keep your car mods, since those cause no harm to LCPDFR. If you have other mods that don't work with LCPDFR (ENB for example), just delete the ENB files.

Edited by Original Light, 26 February 2012 - 07:58 PM.

403nv.jpg

Jay

Jay

Technical Manager

• Development Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

• Technical Manager

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

If your computer can't handle LCPDFR, you can uninstall it by:

This guide is aimed at version 0.95 RC2 of LCPDFR.
This guide will also remove any ASI loaders and scripthooks.

1. In your GTA directory, remove AdvancedHook.dll, dsound.dll and xlive.dll.

2. In your GTA directory, remove the 'scripts' folder.

If you installed the LCPDFR Taser:

3. In your GTA directory, go to the common directory, then the data directory. Delete WeaponInfo.xml and rename WeaponInfo.xml.bak to WeaponInfo.xml.

Done! LCPD First Response has been uninstalled from your computer!

Please don't PM me for LCPDFR support, use the support forum.
Want to donate to me? My bitcoin address is: 15mBNhg5vn37mYT8QgadBDYP7D1djqHQ6M

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users