Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121078 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Cars dont get damage

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
4 replies to this topic

temrolis

temrolis

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

when i turn on my lights i cant shoot out my windows nor does danage stay. thought this was els so i uninstalled and still happens not to sure if it is a bug in the scrpit or if it is something still left on the system also is it going to be possible to use a car wash when your car gets dirty?
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4877 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

It's because the vehicles are ELS enabled. When the lights are on, ELS repeatedly loads the vehicle over and over again to give the effect of the lights flashing. This means that any damage is fixed as its pretty much a different car.

"I think there should be a national holiday for whoever invented French fries. Or at least a statue in their honor."

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?..." "I ran out of sports bottles."

rjn4

rjn4

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationVaries by Day

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

for the car wash, there was a simple script to clean it, let me find it.
EDIT: http://www.lcpdfr.co...nd-wash-script/

Edited by rjn4, 19 February 2012 - 11:58 AM.

I am nobody, and nobody is perfect, therefore, I am perfect.

I would ban you, (realism) but you're providing too much comedic entertainment at the moment. I need to sell the rights to this to some network executives.

Seems perfectly acceptable to me; he's just quoting funny comments from around the forum in his signature.

If I helped you in any way feel free to 1+ my post>>>

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4877 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

Or you could use SNT.

"I think there should be a national holiday for whoever invented French fries. Or at least a statue in their honor."

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?..." "I ran out of sports bottles."

unr3al

unr3al

Head Injury

• Testing Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:41 AM

[mod]Not an LCPD:FR related issue.[/mod]
Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by G17 Media staff.
If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.

Edited by unr3al, 20 February 2012 - 05:41 AM.

PERSONAL NOTICE

Don't ask for support on my YouTube account. Ever.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users