Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121173 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

LCPDFR 0.95 RC2 questions

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
1 reply to this topic

joey

joey

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

Hey dudes,

Ive been playin the 0.95 RC2 version of LCPDFR and it runs great, i just have some questions

Question 1) Ive been watching LCPDFR videos on youtube and the mod in the videos look more engaging, and interesting.
When i play, the only thing that happends is a few call outs here n there, no car chases, n i cant even call for backup and the cops dont even help me, only when i press f11 when i just finished aressting someone, is there anything i need to download to get the mod more engaging?

Question 2) Would getting further into the original GTA IV make the mod more engaging?

Question 3) The LCPDFR keys page doesnt work, i just want to know how to call backup when ever i want, or if its even possible?

Answers are greatly appreciated!
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Ekalb

Ekalb

Oh wow how cool is Ekalb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1195 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

1) Pressing f11 after arresting someone leaves them there. Press f10 if you want transport, Alt-B if you want backup or alt-N if you want NOOSE backup. You just need to drive around and you will get differently callouts. Callouts are created depending on your position in the ingame map.The chance of callouts is weighted semi-realistically so you will expect domestics and muggings to be more common than shootouts or pursuits. You can press alt-f11 to force a callout.
2) No
3) Alt-B (police) or Alt-N (noose) will call backup. F11 (police) or F12 (noose) during a pursuit will call pursuit backup. Alt-V will scramble a NOOSE gunship to assist you. F10 during a pursuit will call a police maverick.

Edited by Ekalb, 14 February 2012 - 03:57 AM.

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.
LCPD:FR not running? Try: #1 And then: #2 Do this: #3 before doing this: #4
My Mods: http://www.lcpdfr.co...mpressive-mods/

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users