Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121606 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

1.0.0.7 patch

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
1 reply to this topic

Matej8700

Matej8700

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

Hi guys i have some questions about this mod.

1. Does LCFR 090F works on 1.0.0.7 patch

2. Which things do i need to make it work (Microsoft dot net framework 4, and which loader or xliveless) ?

3. Do i need to make a folder in my gta directory called LCFR mod or should i just copy all files to GTA IV directory ?

:)
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Asuna

Asuna

Lady Unfuckerupper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2666 posts
  • LocationCloudsdale

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

1) There is NO such patch as 1007. If you are talking about 1070 then yes it runs

2) the Automatic installer link in the downloads section has the links to .net 4 and c++ 2010 you WILL NEED. The manual install comes with an asi loader. At the current time I post this the server thats running the auto install is down

3) No, just drag the files from the manual install to the gta directory, the files will be a folder called Scripts, files called Scripthook.dll, Scripthookdotnet.asi, and dsound.dll (asi loader)
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Did My support help or did i give you a laugh? If so do me a fav! Hit that green Up arrow! over there ====>>
Please do not PM me directly for support, and please do not pm me to look at your topics
I know what this is....DO YOU?
Posted Image

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users