Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121377 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

problem finding "games for windows live redistributable 3"

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
This support issue is OPEN. Feel free to add an answer. If you'd like to ask your own question, create a new topic instead of replying to this one.
12 replies to this topic

xNavy Seal210x

xNavy Seal210x

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

This is the last thing I need on the 4 part checklist to download lcpdfr, and I cannot find a place to download it. Please tell me the place you got yours and some instructions on how to download it from there.Greatly appreciated. Thanks!
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Jay

Jay

Technical Manager

• Development Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh, Scotland

• Technical Manager

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

Just Google it, really, come on. You can download it from the FIRST result for that search term.

Please don't PM me for LCPDFR support, use the support forum.
Want to donate to me? My bitcoin address is: 15mBNhg5vn37mYT8QgadBDYP7D1djqHQ6M

xNavy Seal210x

xNavy Seal210x

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 08:54 PM

no I couldn't. I finnaly found something that worked on like page 24 of google results. But now, that I finnaly downloaded it, gta won't start up! It just says error, and dose not work ...

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4885 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

POPULAR

The link is in my signature below.

But Jay has a point, just Google "Games For Windows Live Download" and result number 6 on the first page.

Edited by Tom H, 25 December 2011 - 09:54 PM.

"I think there should be a national holiday for whoever invented French fries. Or at least a statue in their honor."

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?..." "I ran out of sports bottles."

JonWallie

JonWallie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

i have a problem downloading this file, i have found it on the microsoft website but it gives me 3 downloads to download. i downloaded them and it says for the windows installer 'the version of windows you have installed does not match the update you are trying to install.' what should i do?

unr3al

unr3al

Head Injury

• Testing Team
  • 2811 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:39 AM

Look at the version of Windows you have and make sure the update you download matches it.
PERSONAL NOTICE

Don't ask for support on my YouTube account. Ever.

superpollo

superpollo

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

i download all tat was on ur posting jay but im still having trouble of getting the game to work

Supper

Supper

Liberty City's Fattest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:52 AM

Wait, doesn't Games For Windows Live come automatically- or at least it's required- for GTA IV? It did for me. Were you offline when you installed the game?

unr3al

unr3al

Head Injury

• Testing Team
  • 2811 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:40 AM

i download all tat was on ur posting jay but im still having trouble of getting the game to work

Elaborate on the problems further, then post the diagnostic and error logs.
PERSONAL NOTICE

Don't ask for support on my YouTube account. Ever.

Sharp-

Sharp-

24 Hour Support

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington-USA

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Wait, doesn't Games For Windows Live come automatically- or at least it's required- for GTA IV? It did for me. Were you offline when you installed the game?

It does, but seems like in his case it wasn't installed sucessfully or he just missed it and had Social Club instead....since GFWL is suppose to replace Social Club AFTER installation.....

Posted Image

WinRar Download (For Extracting Files): Click Here

SparkIV Download: Found Here

Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - Officer Ben Sherman (Southland)

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4885 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:53 PM

It does, but seems like in his case it wasn't installed sucessfully or he just missed it and had Social Club instead....since GFWL is suppose to replace Social Club AFTER installation.....

Social Club is installed straight away along with GFWL anyway. Then you launch the game for the first time and GFWL tells you that there is a update available. Then whilst installing the update the social club is un-installed automatically.

i have a problem downloading this file, i have found it on the microsoft website but it gives me 3 downloads to download. i downloaded them and it says for the windows installer 'the version of windows you have installed does not match the update you are trying to install.' what should i do?

Use the link in my signature below instead.

Edited by Tom H, 08 February 2012 - 03:53 PM.

"I think there should be a national holiday for whoever invented French fries. Or at least a statue in their honor."

"If it's an energy drink, why is it in a syringe?..." "I ran out of sports bottles."

BigTMedic23

BigTMedic23

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

Installation component 'LCPDFRModels' error'd!
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.InternalWriteAllText(String path, String contents, Encoding encoding, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.File.WriteAllText(String path, String contents)
at G17MediaSetupEngine.Installation_Components.tazershit.beginComponent()
at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at G17MediaSetupEngine.UI.Interface.wizardControl1_SelectedPageChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • 4885 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

Please don't bump old threads which are long dead.
  • Use the search on the site to check if your problem has already been solved (Which it has been many, many times)
  • If no solution is found, create a new topic in the support forum.

Edited by Tom H, 17 March 2012 - 11:29 PM.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users