Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,751 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

LCPDFR 1.0 - Latest Update

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
121 replies to this topic

willpv23

willpv23

Strooper

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationNew York

• Moderator in Training

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

So when installing I got the piracy message saying how LCPDFR does not support it. I respect that. But since Windows Live shut down I cant open my client to re-download it. So to re-install it I have to do to TPB and download it from there then unfortunately use Razor 1911's crack. I know the only answer I'm going to get is "To bad buy it off of Steam." But I honestly cant. If you want to get ahold of me add me on Steam: Jpcod5 (The Doctor). and if you don't believe that I really own Grand Theft Auto IV on Windows Live check out my Win Live Account (Aztechripoff). I'm not lying, I really need help finding away to download this with out going to TPB all the time and using a crack.

You should be able to download it from the client still...

As part of the upcoming Xbox 360 system update, Microsoft Points will be retired, and the Xbox.com PC marketplace will be closed as of August 25, 2013. We encourage you to spend your Microsoft Points balance prior to this change. Although you will not be able to purchase new games, you can continue to enjoy previously purchased content by downloading them through the Games for Windows LIVE client software as usual.

Although there does seem to be an error when I try to open it. Perhaps contact Microsoft.

Edited by willpv23, 29 December 2013 - 09:53 PM.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing." -@_svnin

Firstyminator

Firstyminator

Content Creator @ Norsk Politi Klan, NPK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • LocationKristiansand, Norway

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Its not the right forum to do so GASTAN, but my guess he needs to remove all GFWL files. And download the Windows LIVE-iD Sign in assistant. Saved me one time when GFWL fooked up everything. Then install Games for Windows Marketplace from le microsoft site.

firstybanner.png

Firstyminator @ GFWL Youtube / Twitter @Firstyminator

Sam

Sam

Master of the Seventeen Santas

• Development Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

• Community & Project Manager

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Some people have fixed their issues by installing the latest DirectX runtimes, found here: http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=35

- Sam

Problems? PM me, it's not the end of the world!

emptw1

emptw1

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:16 PM

If people are having trouble with GFWL, you could use xliveless which means the game can run and be used properly without GFWL getting in the way and messing things up. For me, it works perfectly fine even with scripthook installed.

MiniJoe

MiniJoe

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVenezuela.

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hi I'm joe

I'm new at this not take long playing .. so you see about 4 months
I just download the new version all well
only bad thing is that I have the original game for my economic situation is not good, I'm Venezuelan.
the next thing is that when I go to do the tutorial the game is closed, I get error
Nose and that is if you could help me appreciate the
excuse my English, I do not speak very well English. hehe   

Hello: D I'm a graphic designer, I'm from Venezuela is a pleasure to know me better;) (y)                                    

64142_4750016128156_1494216054_n.jpg

giftedgaia

giftedgaia

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Would someone more intelligent than I make a step by step youtube vid to fix the taser issue please? I promise not to bust you next time I see you skirt the law. 

FCV96

FCV96

Detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationQueens, New York

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

F7 - state message is saying you're busy although it sets you on duty and vice versa.

+1 on this; when pressing F7 and notifying the game that you are not available you will receive callouts.  When telling the game you are available you will not receive callouts.

---

I previously had crashing issues every two minutes or so but mitigated them by reverting back to the original cop/pedestrian models. Everything runs smoothly and I must commend G17 media for the impeccable job they've done!

06abrahb

06abrahb

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:44 PM

The light siren doesn't work for me. If I push the "/" button it causes the game to crash. Is there a fix for this? Or will it be on the next update? Also where is the police dialogue? Every time I'm in a car or on foot, I push F9, F10, F11, or F12 and nothing happens, No lines or dialogue is said. Is there something wrong?

willpv23

willpv23

Strooper

• Community Team
  • 1,063 posts
  • LocationNew York

• Moderator in Training

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

The light siren doesn't work for me. If I push the "/" button it causes the game to crash. Is there a fix for this? Or will it be on the next update? Also where is the police dialogue? Every time I'm in a car or on foot, I push F9, F10, F11, or F12 and nothing happens, No lines or dialogue is said. Is there something wrong?

The siren thing is a known issue and is being worked on. More voice options will be added at a later date - right now there is only the pullover order when you pull someone over and the pursuit updates.

Apparently you can press shift whenever you're in a pursuit and in a car to say things.

Edited by willpv23, 29 December 2013 - 11:58 PM.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing." -@_svnin

FCV96

FCV96

Detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • LocationQueens, New York

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:06 AM

Apparently you can press shift whenever you're in a pursuit and in a car to say things.

That is correct; I just tried it out. :D

luky45

luky45

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:07 AM

How Callouts People Liberty City?

tz71

tz71

Sergeant in Training

• Members
  • 1,033 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

Some people have fixed their issues by installing the latest DirectX runtimes, found here: http://www.microsoft...ails.aspx?id=35

does the automatic downloader automatically download that?

Posted Image

topgunguy123

topgunguy123

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

How do i manuialy install lcpdfr 1.0?

TheScottishGamer

TheScottishGamer

Detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

How do i manuialy install lcpdfr 1.0?

Have you read the Manual Installation Guide?

kpdofficer

kpdofficer

Texture Artist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationVinewood Hills,LS

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

LCPDFR 1.0 runs fine for me. A couple of crashes here and there but its either been reported by others or just GTAIV going full retard on me. The only problem I have with it is that I see police abandon their cars after a chase or arriving on scene,etc. Anything that involves the AI leaving their cars for any reason they abandon their cars. I had a whole city block full of cop cars after a pursuit with not a single ped in sight. Overall its a great mod. Thanks G17 staff for the awesomeness. Well worth the 2 year wait. I'm definitely never going back to .95

56je.png

sledge5557

sledge5557

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Locationquebec

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:56 AM

i want to thank al of you guys for this great new mod, it as been a delight for me to play no chrashes no nothing for 2 full hours and i am running and ,els7,trainer, breatheliser, vehicule  search.vdh towing, but i kept the original cops and guns.

so Sam and al off your bunch super job .

Thank's again and keep-up the great work.

p.s. havent tried multiplayer yet !!!

06abrahb

06abrahb

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

LCPDFR 1.0 runs fine for me. A couple of crashes here and there but its either been reported by others or just GTAIV going full retard on me. The only problem I have with it is that I see police abandon their cars after a chase or arriving on scene,etc. Anything that involves the AI leaving their cars for any reason they abandon their cars. I had a whole city block full of cop cars after a pursuit with not a single ped in sight. Overall its a great mod. Thanks G17 staff for the awesomeness. Well worth the 2 year wait. I'm definitely never going back to .95

Yea I have seen this too.

Sam

Sam

Master of the Seventeen Santas

• Development Team
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

• Community & Project Manager

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

You know, these have been a tough couple of days for us, especially myself and LMS.  It is just incredible how something that works so well for yourself, and for all the testers, can work so horribly for others.  Of course, the majority of the problems have been install related, but even still, it's just odd because I installed the public release version in full on my MacBook running Windows 8, just to test it out, and I can be happily playing away with the lighting control while at the same time seeing three threads about how it just crashes.  It's truly bizarre.

Oh well, at least its not as bad as .90 or .95, lol.

- Sam

Problems? PM me, it's not the end of the world!

c13

c13

The Accountant

• Community Team
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationHangar 18

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:55 AM

Oh well, at least its not as bad as .90 or .95, lol.

Having cops in pursuit jump out from their moving vehicle after 75 feet wasn't intentional in .90?

Knowing is half the battle. The other half is violence.

Murphy

Murphy

Robocop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationOld Detroit

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

I apologize if this is the wrong topic for this, but I would like to suggest a possible modification, since this topic contains many requests for fixes.

While playing LCPDFR, I have experienced a few issues mentioned here, such as the siren lighting problem, but one aspect of this mod which I am sometimes having a hard time dealing with is the detaining procedure.

A recent experience in 1.0 I had was with a drunk pedestrian I pulled over. Upon detaining him, he was wobbling and falling down so much that I was unable to keep the arrest menu on my screen for a sufficient amount of time.

If possible, could a change be made that removes a player's drunk state, freezes the player, or something of the like once the arrest menu is up?

This would be really helpful, especially when the taser isn't working either. :P

sAidYOi.png

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users