Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 131,959 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

American Truck Simulator (Rel: 1/29/2014)

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
19 replies to this topic

strike

strike

A lunatic in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

Finally seems to be official. By the creators of Euro Truck Simulator, the American Truck Simulator will be arriving the January 29th by 18,00 Euro. However, it will be just a basic pack with one State, California, that will be later updated with expansion packs. In addition, the game will come with the Peterbilt brand licensed.

Rondomedia_Games-Medien_simuwelt_America

- Source: http://www.simuwelt....int-am-29012014

Now my question is... if the basic pack just includes California, do they want us to pay 20 bucks 50 times or the expansions are free?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

signature2_zpsf58fcfe9.png

Check out my gallery: any texture you'd like? PM me ;)

cp702

cp702

Careful the things you say, children will listen

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,630 posts
  • LocationUTC-4

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Why would you *want* an expansion? Maybe Alaska with ice roads, but other than that, it's a truck. You drive it. California already has basically all the types of terrain, so I can't see why you'd need an expansion.

Side note: Why would you play a video game about truck driving? Is truck driving somehow super-enjoyable?

ineseri

ineseri

Lieutenant Detective

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,802 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:33 PM

Side note: Why would you play a video game about truck driving? Is truck driving somehow super-enjoyable?

You'd be surprised :)
  • I wrote a guide for fixing everything GTA IV and EFLC related.
  • Timezone: UTC+1. When the time is 8:00 AM in Eastern USA, it's 2:00 PM here (Sweden).
  • If you have a issue with something I did, please send me a PM and we will sort out any problem that might have arisen. 

Jewish_Banana

Jewish_Banana

Crumply Crumplestien

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:49 PM

I never understood the whole truck simulator craze to begin with, but I would be interested in driving across my beautiful home state of California ;) so I might just give it a try!

Olanov

Olanov

Copface dickheads

• Testing Team
  • 2,797 posts
  • LocationHere, there and everywhere.

• Retired staff

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

I actually enjoyed the first Euro Truck Simulator. I would've purchased Euro Truck Simulator 2 but my money went into GTA V and PAYDAY 2 instead. If this turns out okay I might actually get it.

Edited by Olanov, 08 November 2013 - 12:06 PM.

mPZgxdt.png

Sgt.Kanyo

Sgt.Kanyo

Detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:45 PM

Oh what I'd give for that map in GTA IV.

I might just get this, since the graphics look pretty nice and I do like trucks.

Olanov

Olanov

Copface dickheads

• Testing Team
  • 2,797 posts
  • LocationHere, there and everywhere.

• Retired staff

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:53 PM

Oh what I'd give for that map in GTA IV.

I might just get this, since the graphics look pretty nice and I do like trucks.

Trucking never dies. What's up, Kanyo?

mPZgxdt.png

Lt Phill Bellic

Lt Phill Bellic

Niko Bellics' Couzin.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • LocationAlderney City.

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:21 PM

This looks like an interesting game. When is Australian Truck Simulator coming out though?

Cheers.

If you are replying to my post, please quote me for faster replies.

If I have helped you at all, please smash that green up arrow greyish like button.

CrossFire

CrossFire

Google+, The Detroit of Social Media.

• Members
  • 1,015 posts
  • LocationSt Clair County, Alabama, United States, North America

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

rules_gif_13554.gif

<19:02:40> "Michael": i think i want to be a taxi driver
<19:07:30> "Grant | CrossFire": man u got to know u want to be a taxi driver not think it becuz in te end either u r or u arent and if you arent you never got to be wat you wanted to be and that would b said because all ur life you wanted to b a taxi driver but you nvr did and youll live all ur life saying i never got to do it and then youll get depressed and youll live your life just depressed com on man no one wants to live there life depressed u know wat im sayin man

CraftieGamer

CraftieGamer

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey USA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

I can not wait!!!!!! If you went on SCS Software's blog, they had some pictures, and it looks great!

ineseri

ineseri

Lieutenant Detective

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,802 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

-snip-

You are so happy that you broke the CSS on the site lol. 

• I wrote a guide for fixing everything GTA IV and EFLC related.
  • Timezone: UTC+1. When the time is 8:00 AM in Eastern USA, it's 2:00 PM here (Sweden).
  • If you have a issue with something I did, please send me a PM and we will sort out any problem that might have arisen. 

gamerdanger99

gamerdanger99

Future Ohio State Trooper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 08 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

you broke the message box on the website you must be magical 

76561198121672628.png

br100x

br100x

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:56 PM

I can't wait for this to come out! European/British roads are a complete mystery to me, I always get tickets for something. Now I will never have to drive through a roundabout again! I have lived in California all my life and I have only seen one roundabout (it's by the entrance to Legoland). I wonder if you will be able to drive up into the Sierra Nevada mountains; it would certainly be a challenge to drive an 18 wheeler up steep, curvy, two-lane roads.

I'm assuming since the box says "starter pack", we will have to pay for more states. If SCS Software is nice though, they'll release a few states for free.

Why would you *want* an expansion? Maybe Alaska with ice roads, but other than that, it's a truck. You drive it. California already has basically all the types of terrain, so I can't see why you'd need an expansion.

Alaska doesn't actually have that many roads. Some of the major cities you can drive into, but a lot of cities just connect up to one highway, so it takes forever to drive from one city to another even if they are geographically close. That is why the preferred methods of transport are by air or water.

You should watch some ETS 2 videos on youtube or download the demo, it's actually quite relaxing and enjoyable.

Edited by br100x, 08 November 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Darkangel

Darkangel

Classic Mustangs

• Members
  • 1,033 posts
  • Locationkepler 22b

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

I don't know what it is about driving around in a truck and getting pulled over every fucking time someone decides to hit your truck and losing all your money is so fun, but for some reason these games are really fun and addicting lol...

Edited by Darkangel, 08 November 2013 - 09:34 PM.

​Click that spoiler you will not be disappointed!!

Spoiler

willpv23

willpv23

Strooper

• Members
  • 1,056 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

I'm actually playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 right now, just alt-tabbed out real quick. I wonder why SCS hasn't said anything about an official release in their blog yet...

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing." -@_svnin

TheMoneyMan

TheMoneyMan

Rusty Brown's Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationSouth Bend, IN

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:57 PM

I've been a huge fan of these games since 18 Wheels of Steel. I played German Truck Simulator, and ETS 2. I was so excited to see this was in the works, and now it's a reality!!

I'm super excited that it's coming out so soon. Can't wait.

People have too many opinions about things they know nothing about, and the less they know, the more opinions they have.

Empire

Empire

Mayor Of BaySide PD Sergeant Callender

• Members
  • 1,144 posts
  • LocationOz Down under, Australia

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Another game like that, wow. and that I don't have it and I might not have it

ffffffffff.gif

If I helped you out in anyway can u please click this up button arrow . Thank You!!!

THED

THED

Upstanding Citizen

• Deactivated
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 02:45 AM

Finally American Trucker!

Rocking_Star101

Rocking_Star101

Sorry, this Title is currently unavailable. *beep*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationWherever you want me to be

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Awesome!

Loved the 18 WoS series, & enjoyed playing ETS 2 a lot. And now I get to explore California! Nice :)

If my post helped you or made you laugh (or giggle) in any way,  smash that (dull) blue grey Like button & like it :smile:

76561198020983088.png

theninja35

theninja35

Ninja

• Members
  • 1,932 posts
  • LocationSouthern Michigan

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

I hope they make a Michigan map. Or Michigan to Florida map, I-75 route. I'd play it all day.

I am super excited for the game anyways, though.

The ninja is in 'da house!

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users