Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,225 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

HELP! How do I start LCPDFR?

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
This support issue is CLOSED. It is kept for archival and search purposes and to help members experiencing the same issue.
1 reply to this topic

AlexanderNorth

AlexanderNorth

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

Whenever I go into GTA IV I press Alt+P and it changes the quality of the graphics! I have LCPDFR installed and the most recent patch! What do I do?!? Im sorry to bug you! Thank you for taking the time to read this!
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Iconography

Iconography

Duty calls.

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,089 posts
  • LocationMaine

• Asst. Community Manager

Posted 10 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

Go into GTA's settings and remap the definition / motion blur key (P).

Edit: If the mod won't start at all, read this.

Edited by Iconography, 10 September 2011 - 03:49 PM.

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

-Iconography

Asst. Community Manager

If responding to me in the forums, please quote me so I am alerted. I likely won't reply if you don't quote me.

Please do not send me messages for support! Community or moderation related messages are encouraged.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users