Everything changes.

Welcome to the brand new LCPDFR.com - we're on IPS Community Suite 4, ready for GTA 5.

We've upgraded our community software to IPS Community Suite 4.

Current Status: Development Recent Images Download Filtering Featured Downloads Forum Reorganisation Profiles & Avatars

We will soon be launching a news feed for GTA V, containing the latest information on developments in the modding community. Also, once mods start to be released and projects undertaken, we'll be inviting developers to contribute towards this feed.

Announcing ELS V7 (UPDATE 02/05)

444 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

FDHIFHDIFHDIGFHSIFj. Holy unexpected. Speechless as well. 

Hold on, not done. ISGFSIGFSGFSIOFGSEYOFISELGSEIOUGSEIOFUG

Edited by willpv23

Posted

Awesome!

Posted

YES~

Posted

That. Is. Awesome.

Posted

Really !!!!  :teehee::woot:  

really nice job :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

1 question how stable will it be though  like els 5 or els 6 or better than both

Posted

I have not experienced a single ELS crash, it is as stable as running default cars and no ELS.

AST N1NJ4K1LL CO likes this

Posted

Oh my god, yes!

Posted

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Posted

I have not experienced a single ELS crash, it is as stable as running default cars and no ELS.

ok thats just just ... oh my gosh :wink: 

and 1 well 2 more questions

you know how AI knows how to use the els lights with V5 but not V6

does the AI know how to use the els lights with this verison and what about god mode ?

if no god mode that means I'm gonna have to drive better and safer from now on :unsure:

Posted

ok thats just just ... oh my gosh :wink: 

and 1 well 2 more questions

you know how AI knows how to use the els lights with V5 but not V6

does the AI know how to use the els lights with this verison and what about god mode ?

if no god mode that means I'm gonna have to drive better and safer from now on :unsure:

Nicolai most likely knows better than me on this, but ELS works by spawning extras onto the car, which is hardcoded by R* to repair cars. Sam was saying recently that when he talked with Lt. Caine about RMC's troll light mod, Lt. Caine said it wasn't possible to spawn extras without repairing the car's damage.

Personally, I like the god mode since AI can't drive and damaged cars almost never stay in pursuit in real life.

FCV96 and OfficerNash like this

Posted

The "god mode" is not fixable, all of the brightest script modders has tried to fix this but it is not possible.

AS far as AI goes, I'm not 100% certain how their patterns are chosen right now due to all the changes, I'll try and follow up on it, however AI car no longer spawn with random lights on in the latest version(not used due to bugs)

OfficerNash likes this

Posted

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!! I've been waiting for this!! Thanks Lt. Caine!!

Posted

awsome, i new caine would be back in action!!

Posted

Yes he is back!

Posted (edited)

Thought I'd mention that the Second click on a Lighting controller is usually the rear lights. Third would be all of them, and then an entirely different button for the traffic advisor. 

Also anything for Multi-player?

Edited by DrChickenPewp

Posted

Is that changing between patterns on it's own?

Posted

Thought I'd mention that the Second click on a Lighting controller is usually the rear lights. Third would be all of them, and then an entirely different button for the traffic advisor. 

It could be set up that way by the individual car modder if he so desires (it would have to be set as extra 8 and 9 though, they can only work in wig/wags)

It's due to how ELS works in terms of extra objects, it's not possible to toggle a part of a object.

Posted

My reactions to this: (audio of the videos in the spoiler)

Posted

Also anything for Multi-player?

If you're talking about slow ELS flashes, I read in another thread it can be solved by activating AI ELS in multiplayer.

Posted

The "god mode" is not fixable, all of the brightest script modders has tried to fix this but it is not possible.

AS far as AI goes, I'm not 100% certain how their patterns are chosen right now due to all the changes, I'll try and follow up on it, however AI car no longer spawn with random lights on in the latest version(not used due to bugs)

that means I can still drive my style with god mode :thumbsup:     lol  :sweat: 

but really most of the time i'm not that reckless :whistling: 

again this is really cool nice job to the both of you :thumbsup:

and watch the video and you know you had fun pushing the buttons that many times you went to town on them lol :tongue:  your poor siren button had to tease you about that :tongue:  lol

Posted

I only have one thing to say.... HOLY F*CK THIS IS AMAZING!

Sintiacutetulo_zpsc89c7ded.png

Posted

is there damage ?