Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121173 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Flashlight problems

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

trooper123

trooper123

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hello Guy´s

I have a problem with the flashlight mod.

I downloaded Grim´s wapon pack and in this pack there are a script folder with the flashlight data´s but if i switched on the light at GTA IV it doesen´t work.

I need special programms or did i something wrong ??

Please halp me.

bfd97

bfd97

Fire Scene Photographer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

I have somewhat of the same problem. All of my weapons are default and whenever I press H with a handgun, the light comes on. When it comes on it only points to the ground, even if i turn it off and turn it on while aiming! Any help would be appreciated!

Jonathan D.

2010 Dodge Charger SXT

trooper123

trooper123

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

Yes that´s the flashlight from lcpdfr.

I have a flashlight mod.

but at the read me is written that the on of key is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 .....

so many keys i don´t understand what i must push.

at the other read me is written that i must push tab to activate the flashlight but it does not work wtf.

CrossFire

CrossFire

TUB OF SHEEEIT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts
  • LocationAlabama, United States

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

Yes that´s the flashlight from lcpdfr.

I have a flashlight mod.

but at the read me is written that the on of key is 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15 .....

so many keys i don´t understand what i must push.

at the other read me is written that i must push tab to activate the flashlight but it does not work wtf.

Sometimes if you go to the bottom of the .ini file it will have numbers to letter ex.

// 008 Backspace
// 009 Tab
// 012 Clear
// 013 Enter
// 016 Shift
// 017 Ctrl

If you go to the bottom and look you may be able to see it, if so just look at the key that's at 1 and so on. If not I don't know

trooper123

trooper123

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

no it doesn´t works :(

is it not work because i have ELS and Spotlight and LCPDFR mod ??

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users