I've been experiencing a problem for about a month now, and it's that my liveries aren't changing on the Simple Native Trainer. I've been using this trainer for a while now, and it works fine, apart from the fact it isn't changing liveries. The vehicles.ide has a little +livery on the end, and in the trainer.ini file the CarLivery value is set to 0. So, I really don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help me?
- Liberty /Suffolk Police mega pack
- LCPD sherriff, supervisor and patrol model + skins Ford Explorer
- LCPD Tahoe K-9 Unit
- GTA 2 Theme Loading Music
- Pinehurst NC police 2012 charger SKIN
- Garner NC police 2012 charger SKIN
- Liberty PD Pack
- Lazerus's Fictional LCPD Skin Pack
- Ford F250 Police
- US Secret Service FPI
The LCPDFR.com Exclusive Tutorial Database
A selection of user-submitted tutorials and guides related to all aspects of GTA IV modding
Love what we're doing at LCPDFR.com?
Why not help the cause and donate today?