I've been experiencing a problem for about a month now, and it's that my liveries aren't changing on the Simple Native Trainer. I've been using this trainer for a while now, and it works fine, apart from the fact it isn't changing liveries. The vehicles.ide has a little +livery on the end, and in the trainer.ini file the CarLivery value is set to 0. So, I really don't know why this is happening. Can anyone help me?
- liverys inside police car
- 11 Year Old Hospitalized With Severe Burns Attempting The Fire Challenge
- Tactical games
- TV shows you believe were cancelled too early
- [Forum Game] Type The Username Above With Your Eyes Closed
- Snapmatic Thread
- Stephen A. Smith Suspended From ESPN's First Take For Telling Women Not To Provoke Men To Hit Them
- [HELP] - Painting Textures
- I'm done
- 2008 Ford Explorer PPV
- LCPD Chevrolet Tahoe
- LCPD Dodge Charger
- LCPD (Vero Beach, FL) Texture Pack
- 2003-05 Ford CVPI Chicago Police
- LAPD Texture
- NYPD / LCPD CAPTAIN UNIFORM PACK (incl. improved LCPD uniform)
- Alderney County Sheriffs Office
- Ocean City Police Chevy Impala
- Ford Explorer FDNY EMS Division1 Skin
The LCPDFR.com Exclusive Tutorial Database
A selection of user-submitted tutorials and guides related to all aspects of GTA IV modding
Love what we're doing at LCPDFR.com?
Why not help the cause and donate today?