Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 121386 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Installing Sirens/Weapon Sounds in OpenIV Issues

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

Him1250

Him1250

Proud Supporter of APD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

I am trying to install new sirens/weapons sounds into OpenIV and I do not know where they go, I have spent like the last 20 min, looking for the correct files to replace. Locations of where the sound are located would be nice! Thanks!

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

If I helped you in anyway, make sure to hit that green arrow next to my post!
Please do not PM me for support. Thanks!

RageDemond

RageDemond

Police Officer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew York / New Jersey

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

if you have the sirens it the file should be named Horns,IVAUD. I prefer to use SparkIV but all you have to do go to AUDIO, SFX, double click on resident.rpf and when your in their import the custom siren/horn.ivaud

Then go play!

Hope it worked!

DeluxeBrian

DeluxeBrian

Police Officer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationCloud Nine

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

Sirens are HORNS.ivaud, weapon sounds are WEAPONS.ivaud

To install sirens, open up SparkIV, find pc, audio, sfx, double click resident.rpf, click RESIDENT and import HORNS.ivaud

Same installation for weapon sounds.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users