Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,845 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

ELS not working...

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
9 replies to this topic

JustZach

JustZach

UK Special Constable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

I've added ELS to my directory and when I'm in the car, the sirens turn on but no lights. Won't let me open the little dialog box for ELS when I'm in the car either.

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Z.Keneally

[TD 40] Traffic Divison

avlqq1.png

Click the image for more information!

Carrythxd

Carrythxd

I have no idea what to write here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

If your Trainer is enabled try to disable it. Or if you dont wanna disable the Trainer just disable the Keys. (Keys you can find from the first page if I remember right and the Disable Trainer option from the Second page in the Options menu)

Edited by Carrythxd, 24 December 2012 - 10:32 PM.

76561198028996900.png

JustZach

JustZach

UK Special Constable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

If your Trainer is enabled try to disable it. Or if you dont wanna disable the Trainer just disable the Keys. (Keys you can find from the first page if I remember right and the Disable Trainer option from the Second page in the Options menu)

I had to uninstall native trainer because when I did like Alt+M or whatever it is to put on police hat it used to spawn things. Will have to see if it has fixed the ELS problem tomorrow! Thanks.

[TD 40] Traffic Divison

avlqq1.png

Carrythxd

Carrythxd

I have no idea what to write here.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

I had to uninstall native trainer because when I did like Alt+M or whatever it is to put on police hat it used to spawn things. Will have to see if it has fixed the ELS problem tomorrow! Thanks.

Np, hopefully it works :)

76561198028996900.png

Bojan

Bojan

Not God, but close.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:06 AM

There is no need to uninstall the trainer, just disable the quick keys. I can't remember how I did it, but I believe its in the trainer .ini file somewhere.

Check out my dispatch program:

http://www.lcpdfr.co...spatch-program/

JustZach

JustZach

UK Special Constable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:51 AM

Uninstalled native trainer and it works. Although I do have a few more problems. Please check my new thread! Thanks.

[TD 40] Traffic Divison

avlqq1.png

WOLFxFatal

WOLFxFatal

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

I did the same thing he did but my els still wont work

awesomeguy

awesomeguy

"Hands on head, or brains on street, your choice." - S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationBritish columbia/ Vancouver

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

me too

wont work

I have native trainer

and I disabled still don't work

CRAWFORDx96

CRAWFORDx96

The Next Stig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

Look in the numerous other threads about how to fix ELS problems. NicolaiB has a topic that explains how to make it work and everything.

Did I help you? Or did you laugh at a post I made? If so, feel free to hit that "Like" button over there! :D

Have trouble with something I said? Shoot me a pm! We can chat there and sort it out!

Want some one on one help? PM me! I'll do my best! 

Feel like playing LCPDFR or any other game or any console? Check out my profile for my info!

If you hadn't already noticed, I am in fact, the living, breathing, all-famous Stig.

Matosh

Matosh

Detective

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

http://www.lcpdfr.co...v7-setup-guide/

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users