Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,983 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

native trainer with lcpdfr?

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
5 replies to this topic

danicano

danicano

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:56 AM

I'm experimenting with all mod aver lcpdfr which makes one complete mod I have seen many use the simple naative trainer but hinders me a lot with lcpdfr and els, braveheart, I tried to play it can only use the trainer from f4 options but there are many things that I want to play, someone help me?

else as I can make someone stay still and not move?

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

ASTTrprDillon95

ASTTrprDillon95

Never Say Never • Believe | Loyalty • Integrity • Courage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

I'm experimenting with all mod aver lcpdfr which makes one complete mod I have seen many use the simple naative trainer but hinders me a lot with lcpdfr and els, braveheart, I tried to play it can only use the trainer from f4 options but there are many things that I want to play, someone help me?

else as I can make someone stay still and not move?

The reason you are facing this problem is due to conflicting keys in your LCPDFR script, ELS.ini file and trainer.ini file. To prevent that edit the keys in the trainer.ini file or ELS.ini file. If you don't not wish to change the keys, disable the trainer ingame.

ThinBlueLineSig.png

WIP Gallery     <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://codezero.us/f...-release-topic/" href="http://codezero.us/forum/gta-iv-lcpdfr/asttrprdillon95's-working-in-progress-and-release-topic/" s-working-in-progress-and-release-topic="" "="">  WIP Topic

danicano

danicano

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

The reason you are facing this problem is due to conflicting keys in your LCPDFR script, ELS.ini file and trainer.ini file. To prevent that edit the keys in the trainer.ini file or ELS.ini file. If you don't not wish to change the keys, disable the trainer ingame.

But I can use? all I want is to use the trainer from the options, not since the keys are not what I mean, and another thing how do I make someone stay still and not move?

DLer

DLer

GTA Complex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • LocationMurrland

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

Its easy to enable and disable the trainer. Going into the .ini file you can set it to be disabled from game startup, then you can enable or disable as below:

RCtrl+RAlt+D Disable Trainer
RCtrl+RAlt+E Enable Trainer

I use this so I can set the weapons correctly. Nothing like a police officer with a rocket launcher though...

GTAIVCode3

GTAIVCode3

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Just go to options and then fine "disable trainer keys"

danicano

danicano

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 01:00 AM

Okay thank you very much now, as I can make alguieneste perfectly still? not to move? I have, the braveheart, vdh police, lcpdfr, trainer which I am missing?

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users