Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,170 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

Quick 2013 P.I Showcase

- - - - -

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

visible25

visible25

Currently bustin punks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:42 AM

Quick video I threw together to showcase EVI's new P.I

EDIT: Yeah I didn't know it was mainly all black. Last night as I was rendering it my house lost power for a few seconds, and it must have messed up the render (obviously). I didn't notice until I woke up this morning. Stay tuned for a full episode today with the PI being used! I apologize to all for the lack of good quality.

Edited by visible25, 30 October 2012 - 10:35 AM.

As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users