Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,880 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

FDLC MOD

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic

Poll: FDLC MOD (78 member(s) have cast votes)

Good idea?

1. Yes (73 votes [93.59%])

Percentage of vote: 93.59%

2. No (1 votes [1.28%])

Percentage of vote: 1.28%

3. I don't care (4 votes [5.13%])

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tom H

Tom H

Home is a battlefield

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,508 posts
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:17 PM

Burning buildings would be easy to do. Spawn the fire objects and place them on the building, and then set them to dissapear once water has been on it for a certain amount of time.......

I can also help with modelling should you need me.
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.

NOTE: Will be taking a hiatus from this community for an indefinite amount of time. I will still check my PM's every now and then.

Thanks,

Tom.

Faracus

Faracus

Toronto Virtual Role Playing Group Chief of Police

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • LocationDauphin, Manitoba, Canada

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:37 PM

You should also add a failure condition, if the fire consumes the whole building it is considered as destroyed, add a random chance for the fire to jump within a set range (this should simulate the protocol for spraying close by objects with water), add a random chance that a point can re-ignite.
As this is an archived post, reputation is not available.
logo.png GMC Founder
Check out our Public Computer Database | Try out my Script's
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users