Welcome to LCPDFR.com
Want to get involved? Make an account with us to start posting your own content, get full access to our massive downloads section, download files at a faster speed, and interact with 132,648 other members. Already a member? login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

advertise here

Photo

London Met Police Car Pack (26/5/14 - V4.0 ELS V8 ENABLED!)

WIP/REL

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

• You cannot reply to this topic
135 replies to this topic

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:34 PM

signaturecu.png

fiw.png

This is the ULTIMATE London Metropolitan Police Car Pack for GTA IV. All vehicles and skins professionally created and based on real units. You will not find a more comprehensive and authentically skinned & configured vehicle pack out there for GTA IV!

Each vehicle is based of a real one, or closely based, some essential vehicles have not been converted for GTA IV yet so a few placeholders are included, although I have tried to restore them to their true potential through highly accurate skins, and I have tried to add the best fit models currently available out there at the moment.

Features

• EVERY police car in the original game is REPLACED with its Metropolitan Police equivalent!
  • ELS V8 enabled British Police setup for all emergency vehicles.
  • Extra vehicles to provide a thorough London ambience: TfL double-decker busses, TfL black cabs, London Ambulance, London Fire Brigade, Bromley council and Heathrow airport ground units!
  • Bonus vehicle recovery and forensic services vehicles to complement Abraxas' amazing scripts.
  • Works in multiplayer!
  • Can mix and match with the other OFFICIAL Met Police car packs, for endless combinations (not recommended for multiplayer).
  • Highly accurate skins based on REAL vehicles, created from scratch exclusively for this pack. You won't find more detailed and realistic skins out there - that's a complete guarantee!
  • Exclusive configuration for every vehicle included, so they won't be buggy. Includes handling lines and dash cams - you won't find these premium configs anywhere else!
  • Authentic Metropolitan Police sirens included; the same as used on the REAL vehicles.
  • ALL YOU NEED TO START A GOOD BRITISH POLICE PATROL ON LCPDFR AND START PLAYING IN MINUTES, THE BRITISH WAY!

Preview

Fire away your suggestions and ideas people - this pack can only get better!

- Double Doppler, Mod Creator.

Edited by Double Doppler, 26 May 2014 - 08:09 PM.

Posted Image

Click on my logo above to view my releases for GTA IV

"QUALITY mods for GTA IV & Arma 2"

Powler

Powler

Police Officer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationWest midlands

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:23 PM

looking good mate :o)
Arrest, search trunk, use lcpdfr computer database etc with controller go to http://www.gta4-mods...101-beta-f20283
You can follow a topic on this by visiting :- http://www.lcpdfr.co...roller-support/
If i have helped in anyway please click the respect box.... and Thank you :o)

CrazyPanda1234

CrazyPanda1234

AKA ScottLCPDYoung

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern Highlands,Scotland

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:54 PM

I have been working on a London Met Police car pack over the last few weeks, its an ideal compliment to the Met ped uniforms I released a few months ago. The pack will consist of the relevant model files, and custom textures, which I created for the vehicles. The textures are 99% accurate if you observe enough (there had to be a few inaccuracies here and there, due to some templates not laid out practically, or limited functionality). I used the correct fonts, colours and markings for all the vehicles. All colours, and stripes match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-8NyZ2WCE&feature=plcp

Also, the pack has a few "extra" features, for instance, because the Volvo V70 supports multiple liveries, I included relevant LAS RRV, Kent Traffic, Essex Traffic, and BTP versions. There is a modified cabby, which is in black to look like a London cab (best out there for now), and red busses with real London adverts.

Included in the pack will be the models, textures, a carcols file (for the cab and busses), vehicles.ide file (for vehicle handling and optimization), and a handling.dat file for some vehicles (such as the vans) to handle more easier, and not wobble all over the place. This pack will be ideal if you care about detail, and want good accuracy and immersion, and you like playing on GTA IV as London Met Police.

The pack wont be released until some time next week, due to it being tested by the Metropolitan Police RPC.

Pack was created in collaboration with BritishPoliceMods, and he has given permission for his model files to be added to the pack.

Its great to see British cars not just CVPI's and chargers,anyway great job your guaranteed a download from me :D

jlgw.png

Powler

Powler

Police Officer

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationWest midlands

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

And me :-)
Arrest, search trunk, use lcpdfr computer database etc with controller go to http://www.gta4-mods...101-beta-f20283
You can follow a topic on this by visiting :- http://www.lcpdfr.co...roller-support/
If i have helped in anyway please click the respect box.... and Thank you :o)

theunknown98

theunknown98

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:25 PM

This looks awesome, I'm particularly looking forward to using the TSG van in game.

Reece.Daw

Reece.Daw

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Looks awesome, did you know the two london met clans had merged? so know its just London emergency services clan :D

thejoel3803

thejoel3803

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

These skins look amazing! but some things i did notice is that the Ambulance RRV is ANPR equipped and that the police Mercedes Sprinter has a yellow numberplate at the front...
Really looking forward to getting these cars :biggrin:
i just wish it would've come out this week because i've got a weeks holiday right now...

Harper

Harper

Experienced Badass

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Woah. Nice work.

I can't for the life of me create the batternberg design.

Could you do the traditional Met livery and perhaps the City of London Police? :3

ZsCaATH.jpg

Email: harper@lcpdfr.com
/u/Harpersaurus  | The only crew focused on All-American Muscle, featuring the best drivers. The Skid Marks, now in Los Santos.

Unofficial /r/LCPDFR subreddit

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

These skins look amazing! but some things i did notice is that the Ambulance RRV is ANPR equipped and that the police Mercedes Sprinter has a yellow numberplate at the front...
Really looking forward to getting these cars :biggrin:
i just wish it would've come out this week because i've got a weeks holiday right now...

Yeah lol, its cause there is only one texture slot for the windows and the primary role for the Volvo V70 in the pack is a Met Traffic OCU. Numberplate was left there as part of the model therefore I did not see sense in changing it. Only the vehicles with no numberplates have recieved the appropriate and realistic ones (Focus, Astra, Volvo etc.)

Woah. Nice work.

I can't for the life of me create the batternberg design.

Could you do the traditional Met livery and perhaps the City of London Police? :3

The traditional Met livery is already inside the pack... all the appropriate vehicles are outfitted in it. Also City of London police is a good idea... but that would be quite limiting due to them only patrolling one borough (Alqonquin).

Thanks for all the good feedback everyone, on the video and here. All open to suggestions for a next version (if possible).

Edited by Double Doppler, 04 October 2012 - 06:48 PM.

Posted Image

Harper

Harper

Experienced Badass

• Community Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,774 posts
  • LocationWest Sussex

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

You could have them patrolling Bohan by using ALM by Sam :happy:

ZsCaATH.jpg

Email: harper@lcpdfr.com
/u/Harpersaurus  | The only crew focused on All-American Muscle, featuring the best drivers. The Skid Marks, now in Los Santos.

Unofficial /r/LCPDFR subreddit

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

You could have them patrolling Bohan by using ALM by Sam :happy:

Bohan doesn't feel like City...

The ALM is a good idea. Seeing as the COLP use similar vehicles to the Met. But I will leave it as Met for now, as the area they patrol is quite diverse enough.

Edited by Double Doppler, 04 October 2012 - 06:54 PM.

Posted Image

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

UPDATE: Addon pack is now RELEASED for public download: http://www.lcpdfr.co...olice-car-pack/

Edited by Double Doppler, 27 October 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Posted Image

Stripe

Stripe

The popo are here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOxford, United Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Really nice work. Just thought I'd let you know as I didn't see your met police Ped pack hats have Red rather than blue squares.
Otherwise that's pretty damn nice

TVP tickets issued:
13,486 issued for excess speed

13,056 issued to drivers using a mobile phone

10,713 issued to persons not wearing a seatbelt

Don't be a statistic

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Really nice work. Just thought I'd let you know as I didn't see your met police Ped pack hats have Red rather than blue squares.
Otherwise that's pretty damn nice

Thanks. Do you mean the COLP?

Posted Image

Johny6777

Johny6777

Car Theft Detective

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationGreenfield, Indiana, United States

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

This is really great when used with the British Police Ped Pack. Makes for a good experience in game, all matching cars to uniforms, I like it.
"I'll kill them with my bare hands!" -Saxton Hale on Hippies

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

MASSIVE UPDATE FOR THE PACK:

Version 2.0 coming out soon! Lots of new features including:

• Improved reflective material on vehicles (Checkerboard honeycomb pattern visible on all reflective markings now - look closely to see the detail).
  • Diesel caps added to ALL met police vehicles (Just like in real life).
  • Completely REHAULED handling system (real 0-60 times, top speed and wheelbase etc. for ALL vehicles).
  • Improved vehicles.ide and updated ELS config.
  • You can now CHOOSE which vehicles you want to use if there is a choice (e.g. Astra or Focus, Saloon or Touring).
  • Most vehicles now have realistic number plates.

BRAND NEW VEHICLES ADDED INCLUDING:

• Vauxhall Vivaro (Met IRV Van)
  • Skoda Octavia (Met Area Car)
  • BMW 3 Saloon (Met Area Car)
  • Eurocopter EC135 (Met ASU)
  • BMW X5 (Met ARV)
  • Unmarked Audi (Met Robbery Squad)
  • Mercedes Benz Atego Fire Engine (LFB)
  • Police Bike (Met Traffic OCU, Met IRV or Met SEG)

UPDATES TO THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:

• Volvo V70 (Option to use a variant without the "ANPR-Fitted" sticker).
  • BMW 5 Saloon (Thicker blue stripe around jam sandwich).

The pack has been given the green light to use content by Kinksta100. His content will be an excellent compliment to the models already included from BritishPoliceMods.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2EG1dbgOw&feature=plcp

Edited by Double Doppler, 13 March 2013 - 07:07 PM.

Posted Image

CrazyPanda1234

CrazyPanda1234

AKA ScottLCPDYoung

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern Highlands,Scotland

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:44 PM

MASSIVE UPDATE FOR THE PACK:

Version 2.0 coming out soon! Bare new features including:

• Improved reflective material on vehicles (Checkerboard honeycomb pattern visible on all reflective markings now - look closely to see the detail).
  • Diesel caps added to ALL met police vehicles (Just like in real life).
  • Completely REHAULED handling system (real 0-60 times, top speed and wheelbase etc. for ALL vehicles).
  • Improved vehicles.ide and updated ELS config.
  • You can now CHOOSE which vehicles you want to use if there is a choice (e.g. Astra or Focus, Saloon or Touring).
  • Most vehicles now have realistic number plates.
BRAND NEW VEHICLES ADDED INCLUDING:
  • Vauxhall Vivaro (Met IRV Van)
  • Skoda Octavia (Met Area Car)
  • BMW 3 Saloon (Met Area Car)
  • Eurocopter EC135 (Met ASU)
  • BMW X5 (Met ARV)
  • Unmarked Audi (Met Robbery Squad)
  • Mercedes Benz Atego Fire Engine (LFB)
  • Police Bike (Met Traffic OCU, Met IRV or Met SEG)
UPDATES TO THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
  • Volvo V70 (Option to use a variant without the "ANPR-Fitted" sticker).
  • BMW 5 Saloon (Thicker blue stripe around jam sandwich).
The pack has been given the green light to use content by Kinksta100. His content will be an excellent compliment to the models already included from BritishPoliceMods.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF2EG1dbgOw&feature=plcp

Cool cant wait for the new features to be released :)

jlgw.png

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:22 PM

Update: Version 2 RELEASED. Download page by clicking this link.

Edited by Double Doppler, 27 October 2012 - 06:23 PM.

Posted Image

Officer Jeffery

Officer Jeffery

SO19 Unit 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHorsham, West Sussex,

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I think the cars should have several liverys so that the number plates change and details on the cars should change if possible
Posted Image

Double Doppler

Double Doppler

The "Met" Guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

I think the cars should have several liverys so that the number plates change and details on the cars should change if possible

That is enabled on some of the cars (the ones that support extra liveries) e.g the BMW X5, Volvo V70 and the 5 Series. As for the number plates it depends if the plate was modeled or was added in the livery texture (the latter is much more flexible).

Posted Image

Warning!
Guest, the last post of this topic was over 30 days ago and you should not bump this topic, unless you have a very valid reason for doing so.
Bumping a topic for an invalid reason may be a community guidelines violation and your account may be sanctioned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users