Jump to content

C.O. N.Y.

Members
  • Content count

    345
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Reputation Activity

  1. Lundy liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in NYPD PED   
    thank you
  2. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by LtFlash in The Wasteland - callouts for Bohan   
    The mod has reached 10,000 downloads. Thank you!
  3. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by LukeD in Hidden features in LCPDFR   
    Yeaaaah, that's a plugin feature in Callouts+. There is nothing hidden about it :P
  4. gangrenn liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in FireFighter mod by gangrenn   
     
    have you tried the safe start ?
  5. LtFlash liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in The Wasteland - callouts for Bohan   
    update : it appeared other callout plug ins were affecting this one. i removed all others and used thr command ( ~ ) and i am seeing no further issues.
     
     
    thank you LT.
  6. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by magua10 in [WIP] 1994 NYSP Caprice   
    Just wanted some feedback on my latest WIP, 1994 NYSP Caprice with a Street Hawk light bar. Should I continue work on this car and release? I dont want to release a car that nobody wants.... Thanks for viewing!http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2872-0-06925100-1419661531.pnghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2872-0-45365300-1419661552.pnghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2872-0-82317500-1419661569.png
     
    Updated photos: http://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2872-0-24048000-1419748811.pnghttp://www.lcpdfr.com/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-2872-0-46302900-1419748837.png
    The rear lights in the back window operate when the brakes are applied, not sure if those flash...If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks!
  7. MayhemMercenary liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in Terrorist Attack on School in Pakistan   
    The Pakistani government wont do or say anything. I am sure they are " investigating " . They wont intervene due to the fact they know their people and children will be targeted more by the taliban or other radical groups. Don't expect a lot from that government seeing Bin Laden resided there for god knows how long. It is horrible and sickening that these cowards target innocent lives including small school children. If they had any guts at all they would stand against the U.S. military or other militaries around the globe. Unfortunetly this is the world and times we live in. 
     
    As far as the religion goes, yes not all are like this targeting innocent lives on behalf of Allah. But these incidents give Islam a bad name. 
     
    To a certain extent, here in the US we've had innocent children perish due to a selfless attack. All we can do is pray to whomever it is we believe is up there or in control, being vigilant to our surroundings and teaching our school children the same. 
     
    The United States will continue our effort in locating and shutting down these groups. 
     
    God Bless our armed forces who are across the globe preventing another incident. 
  8. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by Pavelow in Terrorist Attack on School in Pakistan   
    The Pakistani government is trash. They're corrupt and turn a blind eye to terrorism. Did no one realize Osama was living just outside you're freaking Capitol? Bunch of fools!
  9. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by TheRealNoodle in Terrorist Attack on School in Pakistan   
    yep I totally agree 
  10. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by Lundy in What Should LCPDFR 2.0 Have?   
    Well, to go with your list.
     
    1. This can simply be made by fiddling with the WeaponInfo file.
    2. What i see it is realistic enough.
    3. If you don't know, trainer can do this, but not a bad idea.
    4. Taser seems high quality enough, don't want game glitching.
    5. This would be hard as there are no animations i know of for this.
    6. This can be done using one of Braveheart's scripts.(I forget which)
    7. ELS is not a part of LCPDFR, this is an independent mod itself.
    8. Not a lot of people would like that, and what is so bad about changing false to true in the .ini?
    9. Again, WeaponInfo.
    10. Don't see what is wrong with the indicator script itself. No need for this.
  11. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by RipplyTiger151 in What Should LCPDFR 2.0 Have?   
     
    No, that isn't a good idea because there are many people in this community that would prefer to have it off. That is why it is optional. For them to do that would be quite ridiculous. 
  12. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by EvilJackCarver in Police3 & 4   

    You're looking for this section: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forum/20-support-requests/

    Go into your LCPDFR.INI and find the line

    AdditionalCopCarModels=Add the vehicles you want to be able to pull over others with to that.
  13. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by gfxle in Unmarked Ford Super Duty   
    There you go:
    http://gtapolicemods.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2041
  14. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by Crickethill in [WIP] [beta] WoutersCallouts - More callouts for LCPDFR   
     
    Police is called to CPR to provide manpower and have somebody arrive on scene as early as possible. Sometimes a police car needs just 3 minutes to be on scene while the ambulance might need 7 or more minutes. If you wait for the ambulance to arrive, the patient has a 30% chance of survival while it is 70% when a police car arrives after 3 minutes.
    If you have a confirmed cardiac arrest call, dispatch might send the fire department, ambulances and the police (at least here in germany).
    The more people on scene the better, if you give CPR to somebody, you're pretty much done after 15 minutes, it is pretty intense. So imagine you want to transport somebody to a hospital while continuing CPR - you need as many people as you can get to share the work.
    So in Germany (or at least in Munich), especially at places with a lot of people (railway stations, airports, ...) there are a lot of forces called to an "unknown level of conciousness/cardiac arrest" call: One or two ambulances, emergency physician, fire trucks, local police and federal police to have somebody on scene as fast as possible.
    So to me it makes sense, but I don't know exactly how the US system works, seems like you've got a better survival rate for cardiac arrests.
  15. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by TheSilentTalkingBanana in Can someone help me find a good els Enb that wont lag? Look At My Specs Here   
    I would recommend games4video in my past experience. Least amount of lag out of the past 5-6 enbs i have used. 
  16. C.O. N.Y. liked a post in a topic by Lundy in Let's see some pic's of what you do for work, Heres mine:   

    Serving Liberty City since 2013
  17. Olanov liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
     
    http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/index.html - new pack release
  18. TaylorSwift liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
    00:50, the MOTT'S APPLE JUICE is a nice touch
  19. Olanov liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
     
    http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/index.html - new pack release
  20. Olanov liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
     
    http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/index.html - new pack release
  21. Olanov liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
     
    http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/index.html - new pack release
  22. Olanov liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
     
    http://www.hotwheels.com/en-us/index.html - new pack release
  23. TaylorSwift liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in LCPDFR: Toy Version   
    00:50, the MOTT'S APPLE JUICE is a nice touch
  24. BErad1502 liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in Liberty County Sheriff's   
    Here's a video i made for fun showing the Sheriff's of Liberty County.
     
    Hope ya'll enjoy
     
     

  25. XBR410 liked a post in a topic by C.O. N.Y. in 9/11 Memorial in lcpdfr?   
    THANK YOU LCPDFR :
     
    We will never forget the events on that tragic day. Today 9-11-14, if you are to travel in your vehicle please turn headlights on in memory of all who perished. 
     
     
    We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and Freedom will prevail.
    George W. Bush
     
                        
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.