Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LCPDFR The Game!!

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Imagine A Game with Online a You Can play First Respone With Other Online Players with a esclusive storyline, That WOuld Be Cool In My Opinnion.

Posted (edited)

Not possible now... maybe someday.

Edited by Original Light

Posted

I Know But It Would Be a Good Idea

Posted

That would be cool in my opinion also. As far as creating it that would be a lot of work. Basically it's a start from scratch type thing and work your way up of getting some good stuff in there. So would take a lot of time and also who knows how big the game would be.

Posted (edited)

Keep dreaming.

Sure, it'd be soooo cool, but the chances of a video game producer even thinking of making it would be nearly impossible.

Edited by DukSezQuak

Posted

They kind of do...it's called True Crime: New York City. Except without all the GTA IV features and LCPDFR features, but hey, you're still a police officer and you make almost any car into a police car.

Posted

But I'm trying to say making a game that goes into proportion like traffic stops. True Crime didn't do that.

Posted

They kind of do...it's called True Crime: New York City. Except without all the GTA IV features and LCPDFR features, but hey, you're still a police officer and you make almost any car into a police car.

That's very true but I never got into that game much. I never found the game realistic which I don't think it was suppose to be at all, but it wasn't too bad of a game. I still like this idea, but I think there is only so much you can do in a video game, especially a big importance is the AI on how they react to situations.