[REQUEST] Can i get an API key?

I still play LCPDFR daily and would really like to get rid of the random officer names when i play. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone from the support staff generating a personal key for me. Please and thank you.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

8 hours ago, SuperStumpje said:

The API system has been offline for a few years now. Even if you were given a key, it wouldn't work.

I do vaguely recall an option to change your name somewhere in a config file though, but I'm not too sure on that.

Sadly can only change Department name and abbreviation. I tried linking my account through the original config but still it just fails to reach authentication server. But regardless i appreciate you reaching out. Just wish there was a way without the API.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Policegio34 said:

Hello, I play GTA IV lcpdfr and would like an API key. How do I obtain one?

On 12/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Policegio34 said:

Hello, I play GTA IV lcpdfr and would like an API key. How do I obtain one?

You Can And Will Not Receive One lol.

I Meant Cant

A.Bailey