Trump Declares Jerusalem as Capital City of Israel

Most of his promises hardly are 'good'. But guess he's more about getting things done his own way than pleasing everyone equally. Something like that caused WWI and WWII but also brought great social changes.

From my viewpoint supporting your ally no matter what is decent tho.

• Management Team

Throwing a match into a powder keg - regardless of carrying out what he promised, it's a pretty crazy decision none the less. I mean, really? It seems pretty stupid that the only action he thought was reasonable to take was one which would only even cause more violence.

🕵️‍♂️ Always watching, always waiting.

i tell yea Trump has some great Ideas but Fails to put it together! and some Ideas are just WTF. You can't Fix a Holy war its a war that will never stop . Right now we need to be focus on Russia and North Korea movement! We should be working on making our relations with our Allies more stronger. we should be working on how to improve china and us. cause when shit hits the fans we gonna need location to hold as a deployment station and i feel only china will aid us with that part if needed! As for the middle easy we should just stay out of it! just give support to the local police and local people! food. water and improving life! or maybe just pull back and keep a watch!

1 hour ago, Swat30 said:

i tell yea Trump has some great Ideas but Fails to put it together! and some Ideas are just WTF. You can't Fix a Holy war its a war that will never stop . Right now we need to be focus on Russia and North Korea movement! We should be working on making our relations with our Allies more stronger. we should be working on how to improve china and us. cause when shit hits the fans we gonna need location to hold as a deployment station and i feel only china will aid us with that part if needed! As for the middle easy we should just stay out of it! just give support to the local police and local people! food. water and improving life! or maybe just pull back and keep a watch!

Yes, we really need to be focused on North Korea. I don't think Americans really understand that a war with North Korea is entirely possible. Especially with their involvement in Syrias use of chemical weapons. 

3 hours ago, Hystery said:

Not when it comes to the price of putting an entire region to unrest once again.

They will always be in unrest man.

2 hours ago, TheDivineHustle said:

They will always be in unrest man.

They most likely will, but there are two ways of dealing with it.

You can try to spray some water on the fire to try and put it out, or at least limit the casualties it can cause and how far it can spread.

Or you can spray gas on it, fan the flames and watch it spread faster and be far more destructive that it should.

That decision about Jerusalem is definitely of the second kind. There was no need to do that. No other country in the world did it before, because they know all too well what consequences it's going to have, just like the US did for the past 50 years. Until Mr Trump waltzes in and decides, by spirit of contradiction (because there's no way this is an actual thought-out decision), to do the exact opposite, regardless of the disaster that could (and most likely will considering the reaction of Israel) happen following this.

Edited by Hystery

• Management Team

What has this really achieved, it's sparked unrest and Rex Tillerson has openly set it won't moved for seven years, so this actually happening all depends on Trump being re-elected and scheduling it in a way to go with this timeline and not be cancelled by the next President once his second-term is up (if he is re-elected), this  seems like a stupid plan to try and show leadership through doing 'political' things.

🕵️‍♂️ Always watching, always waiting.

The unrest was sparked when Israel was established in the first place. Since then there were a couple of full-scale wars (all won by Israel) and a never-ending resistance. The bad idea was placing Israel in the midst of hostile countries for getting political points. Anything more is a mere development.

4 hours ago, Swat30 said:

Right now we need to be focus on Russia and North Korea movement

I would ask you where exactly are we moving, but don't want to spark a hostile political discussion here. I mean, another hostile political discussion.

5 hours ago, Hastings said:

I would ask you where exactly are we moving, but don't want to spark a hostile political discussion here. I mean, another hostile political discussion.

Meaning North koera for years been trying to destroy the Mainland! for years! and now they are able to fly missles to hit the mainland! its only a matter of time till Mr kim hits that button.. Remember North koera got smart they know they got nothing to lose and the US has many to lose ! If Trump Dont find a better way to resolve the issue its gonna be a problem! and second Russia mr Putin Dont want the western Influance and dont want any  US troops on the asia content ! so with that being said and done! do you really think russia would allow america to attack north koera back if that happen! hell no! they will help north koera fron invading forces!  that what I think and see things going!... may im just kinda crazy lol but really! thats what i see!

54 minutes ago, Swat30 said:

Meaning North koera for years been trying to destroy the Mainland! for years! and now they are able to fly missles to hit the mainland! its only a matter of time till Mr kim hits that button.. Remember North koera got smart they know they got nothing to lose and the US has many to lose ! If Trump Dont find a better way to resolve the issue its gonna be a problem! and second Russia mr Putin Dont want the western Influance and dont want any  US troops on the asia content ! so with that being said and done! do you really think russia would allow america to attack north koera back if that happen! hell no! they will help north koera fron invading forces!  that what I think and see things going!... may im just kinda crazy lol but really! thats what i see!

What the actual eff are you even babbling about. Could you stop with your "ATTACK ON MAINLAND!" non-sense? The situation is a -lot- more complex than that.